3Dnatives is currently the leading european online magazine on 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, gathering an increasing community of professionals, creatives and techies. Each month, more than 250K readers connect to the website.
3Dnatives offers daily news (articles, interviews and products reviews) and a range of decision-making tools such as a comprehensive comparison engine, a business directory, a job board or an agenda dedicated to the main events. 3Dnatives was recently selected by Google to join its Google Startup Advisors program in France.
As part of its expansion in the US, 3Dnatives is now looking for a Business Developer.
MISSIONFollowing an initial training to learn everything about the technology, the sector and the company tools, the Business Developer will work with the rest of the team in order to :
• Ensure the sales development of 3Dnatives with advertisers based in the US – Identify key players in the market (manufacturer, reseller, service providers, training companies…)
• Increase 3Dnatives visibility in the US by signing partnership with local events, institutions and influencers.
• Contribute to the content creation of news regarding the sector, locally but also internationally. Write some native content (interviews, stories, reports), optimise content for search engine and translate existing pages – Run the website and its differents categories on a daily basis (Job Board, Business directory, Agenda, Comparison Engine…)
• Define a multi-channel marketing plan to increase our US audience – Manage and develop our social networks from our US community (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google +, YouTube…)
• Develop new tools and enhance the website to answer the needs of companies from the sector
We are looking for a young professional with a Bachelor/Master degree and a previous experience of 1 to 2 years in digital marketing or new technologies. You already have a previous sales experience.
You are full of energy, with a lot of ideas and perseverant in order to generate new business. Good communication and writing skills are needed. A previous experience in 3D printing is not required.
Native English only.