Algolia is hiring an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of the product roadmap of our Analytics and Data related features and tools which today help thousands of developers build great search UX. You will be responsible to define and execute product roadmaps and launches working hand in hand with the Engineering and Design team, defining success and measuring the result of your decisions.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to help Algolia enable every engineer and product manager to build consumer-grade search. In addition to being on the cutting edge of a product and industry that is growing at a rapid rate, you’ll be responsible to work with the squads in establishing short- and long-term goals for our Analytics and other Data related squads, by building features and tools based on knowledge collected from customers, prospects, the market & the competition.
You will need to have the relevant data oriented experience and a strong analytical mindset as well as the ability to articulate technical concepts clearly in blog posts or other documentation, as your main users will be software engineers and product managers.
The ideal candidate will combine data and analytics knowledge with customer, market and competitive insights, while having an incredible focus on user experience to build analytic solutions with high engagement and adoption.
This requires understanding and driving the data and analytic product areas through collaboration with design, engineering, architects, product marketing, support and solutions engineering. This is a highly visible position working closely with every team in the company.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to research and understand analytic features and product requirements
- Validate and prioritize analytic features and concepts with customers and end users
- Provide input and validate product strategy for data and analytic features using customer, competitive, and market insights
- Define, own and groom feature requests and build thorough business cases
- Partner with other PMs and teams to prioritize Algolia’s platform & infrastructure roadmap for analytic features
- Communicate data and analytics features and product roadmap externally to prospects, analysts, customers, and the customer advisory board
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders (product marketing, services, and sales engineers)
- Collaborate on product launches with product marketing
- Evangelize the product to ensure market adoption
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Relevant analytics or reporting experience.
- Experience writing and explaining technical content regarding search in blog posts, forums, emails, or other channels.
- Ability to improvise, think creatively, and find simple solutions to solve complex problems.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with search or search engines.
- Experience as a data analyst or a PM