The creative designer is responsible for the design and implementation of digital, web, print, video, motion graphics, traditional design elements, and collateral development needs for internal and forward-facing company assets. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of all projects. An ideal candidate has experience in graphics, layout, as well as some comfort with scripting and programming. This position is part of the marketing team and and will work daily with our UX/UI designer ensuring all design deliverables are cohesive with our brand as well as our look-and-feel.
- Develop site content, assets and graphics by coordinating with content contributors
- Work with the marketing demand gen and event teams to produce banners, print collateral, video assets, PowerPoint presentations, brand guidelines, etc.
- Continuously work on the site by updating content and graphics, identifying and evaluating improvement options
- Maintain website appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions to blog and other forward-facing properties
- Own design for demand generation and events by developing assets, digital banner designs, landing page design, booth and signage design, event ads, etc
- Support product UI design if needed
- Build strategic marketing partnerships internally and externally, with teams educating them on tools, projects, frameworks, programs and gain feedback to help optimize results
- 5+ years of marketing design for hi-tech companies
- Solid hands-on experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
- A solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with typography, iconography and branding
- Expert illustrative skills
- Web and print graphic design experience
- Demand Generation Design - assets, digital banner designs, landing page design, booth design, etc.
- Multimedia content development experience
- Understanding of browser capabilities / best practices
- Responsive design abilities in there along with graceful degradation
- User Interface design and motion design experience a plus