& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression.
We’re currently around 1500 employees with online sales in 15 markets and 64 stores in Europe, South Korea, the US and the Middle East – and we are growing.
We are looking for
You who want to turn analysis into actions and work in a team together with creators and entrepreneurs. We are currently going through a very exciting phase with & Other Stories growing massively and this role is an important player in our future success.
You will have the opportunity to do analysis and make decisions that have an impact on the business in a global organization.
This is a full time position located in our Paris Atelier.
What You’ll Do
- Set sales plans, buying plans and sales follow ups to identify and highlight future opportunities optimizing our sales and profitability.
- Maximize profitability by taking actions on the business analysis and clearly communicate to the rest of the team.
- Be involved in the whole process – from analysis and setting short term goals to follow ups and building long term strategies.
We’d Love To Meet Someone Who
- Has at least 2 years of experience from working as a Business Controller or Controller in retail. Experience within H&M buying office is a great advantage.
- Has a business and/or an engineering degree with some years´ of professional analytical experience.
- Has a sales driven core and works well in an ever-changing environment, with a hands-on approach and problem solving talent.
- Has a deep interest in doing business and driving results.
- Has Strong analytical skills and makes decisions based on data.
- Has the ability to interpret results and take action – proactivity is key.
- Has leadership experience/qualities and a is natural team player with straightforward communication skills.
Other Stories’ Essence
We are an inclusive workplace, driven by creativity, our values and an entrepreneurial spirit. Fashion, fun and action are essential parts of our daily work. We believe in being spontaneous, personal and flexible, which makes it easy to collaborate within all parts of the brand and sparks growth, for you and for us. At & Other Stories, we work in teams and lead by example.
Each person working with & Other Stories is an essential part of our group of creatives and a valued individual within the company.
We are one team - We encourage and help each other to achieve our goals, while always having our customers’ and company’s best interest in mind.
We believe in people - We challenge you with great responsibility from the start, because when you develop, the company develops too.
Entrepreneurial spirit - We’re never too big to try something new. We always look for opportunity and take initiatives that set our business in motion.
Constant improvement - We never stop, we never settle, we redefine our limits and stretch our expectations. If there’s a better way forward, we will discover it.
Cost-conscious - The best way to invest in the future is to take good care of our people, our products, our customers and our planet. Let’s use our resources responsibly.
Straightforward and open-minded - We value diversity in people and ideas, as much as in personal style. Dare to stand up for your ideas and inspire others to do the same.
Keep it simple -The smartest solution to any challenge is often a simple one.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our Paris Atelier. Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested please register your CV and personal letter in English
before the 19 th of October. Interviews will be held ongoing.
Looking forward to hearing from you!