Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic
As part of the Core Infrastructure Services Group, you will work with a group of highly skilled Engineers responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our Core infrastructure.
Your key responsibilities
As the SDM, you are responsible for project managing the deliveries of Core Infra services and technologies (VOIP, Network, Systems) to our internal and external customers. The SDM define processes and establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance in respect with the agreements and looks permanently after processes improvement to meet business needs and increase customer satisfaction.
Your keys to success
• Modelling, creation and permanent improvement of service build and delivery processes
• Documents definition and creation ( Technical Order Forms, Questionnaires and Technical Surveys, Handover documentations … ) in collaboration with technical peers
• Technical validation of deployment projects before entering into build phase
• Key technical interface facing customers representatives, carriers, and internal technical teams during all build phases
• Punctual support to presales teams
• KPIs, metrics definition and performance reporting on service delivery topic.
• Knowledge of basic telecommunication services and project management skills are a must including Ethernet, VoIP, and other voice and data services
ITIL Qualified with significant experience in processes modelling and continuous improvement
• Previous experience in SIP trunking or MPLS delivery
• Salesforce experience desirable
o Proven in Project, Problem Solving, Analysis, Planning and Time Management Skills
o Incident Management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
• Proven problem solving, analysis, planning, and time management skills
• Expected to work with short deadlines, making time and stress management skills valuable
• Fluent English speaking and writing is mandatory for this position