Working in the Marketing Business unit, your key responsibilities are:
- You will manage and optimize paid acquisition campaigns for the UK markets according to the media plan : SEA, Facebook, Instagram, Display...
- You will manage the day-to-day performances and ensuring alignment with marketing targets of the market, with a key focus on ROI
- You will be in charge of regular analysis and reports
- You will collaborate closely with :
- the SEO team to ensure that organic traffic is maximised
- the Business development team to give sourcing recommendations and ensure offer quality
- the Customer care team to optimise clients’ experience
- You will take part in projects in order to develop each marketing channels (creatives,tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing...), market’s trends and competition monitoring.
- After being graduated from a Master or a Bachelor degree in the field of marketing, or some other business-related field, you have at least 2-3 years’ experience in SEA.
- You have strong skills on this acquisition channel, additional experiences on other channels would be abonus!
- Native English or Bilingual, you use to work in Shakespeare's language.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics have no secrets for you.
- You are a proactive individual with keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving, analytical skills.
- You have a strong team spirit.
- Phone interview with Elisa, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Morgane, Acquisition Manager Europe + a quick 30minutes test,
- 30 minutes interview with Teresa (Traffic Manager Germany) and Victor (ConversionOptimizer) followed by a 30 minutes interview with Guillaume, our CMO
- Interview with Thibaud, our CEO
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 15 September 2019
- Location: Ile De France, France (75019)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 3 years