BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable and friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale and truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar’s ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, and since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly and unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held and founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, and fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar’s core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Revenue Management and Pricing Analyst, your mission is to maximize the businesses' opportunity for revenue and profits. You will be in charge of compiling and analyzing data on our business as well as our competition to keep up with market changes and identify trends
What you will directly contribute to
- Compiling and analyzing data on our Bus activity :
- Before lines opening : defining the price schedules and the number of seats put up for sale at each price, according to the bus performance observed in the past, the service and the competitive positioning determined by BlaBlaCar
- Once the line are open : monitoring lines till the day of departures by analyzing commitments on the buses, competition rates, past bus trips
- Studying market and competitors activity as a basis of future pricing strategies
- Proposing tool evolutions
- Participating in transversal projects for the team (methodology, processes, tools, service…)
- Collaborating with Network, Operations, Marketing, Sales teams to ensure optimal pricing
What you will need to be successful
- A strong ability to lead analysis based on data
- Demonstrate a strong ability in synthesis and organization
- Excellent proficiency in Excel (Macro/VBA)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in revenue management and pricing
- A prior experience in VBA development would be a plus
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong “Fun & Serious” company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a quick call, followed by a in person interview and a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.