BidMotion is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
Our cloud-based infrastructure, spread across 120 servers, processes over 3 million HTTP requests per minute while allowing several code deployments a day.
We are looking for a junior engineer eager to embrace the DevOps philosophy, learn what writing infrastructure as code really means, and willing to support our developers.
Parity: 50% Men 50% Women
Internationality: +15 Passports
You will be working on automating our cloud infrastructure, building the deployment pipeline, and maintaining core services such as Aerospike and Kafka. You will help the tech team package their code, improve their workflow, and debug issues from the highest to the lowest level of the stack.
If you are looking for a position where you will be able to touch upon every single piece of a distributed system, learn about highly scalable architectures, and provide your team the tools for long term software maintenance, then this is the job for you!
- Some experience (college work / internship) both in system administration and programming
- Likes to tinker with open source tools
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Ruby, Python, Perl...)
- Understanding of operating systems architecture, network protocols, and security
Knowledge of DevOps tools (Terraform, Chef, Docker...)
Some bash scripting experience
Does not know how to use a GUI except for browsing HackerNews
What we offer:
- International work environment fully in English
- Located in central Paris
- 50% public transportation covered and meal vouchers
- 25 days of paid vacation, private health insurance, opportunity to work remotely
- And of course, very competitive packages