BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 60+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to provide the best service to our members. The Business Intelligence Team at BlaBlaCar aims to extract insights from data to help all other teams deliver the most impactful improvements and innovations and to carry out our own data exploration projects..
You will work in close collaboration with our new BlaBlaPro team, a truly entrepreneurial adventure. The core of our BI stack is composed of Tableau and SQL.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Delivering insights on the performance of our Pro offer through reporting, analysis and articulating data-driven strategies to the team;
- Becoming a leader in the bus market by scaling our network in France. You’ll be designing route schedules, helping pricing seats and monitoring our marketing impact;
- Driving competition and cannibalization analyses to enable the team build a market-leader that fits within our existing world-class carpooling network;
- Proactively analyzing internal and external data to suggest actionable improvements to our product and business development teams.
What you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years of significant exp in data or business analysis
- Strong business sense
- Proficiency in data visualization & manipulation tools (Tableau, SQL)
- Coding skills are a plus
- Strong analytical & data driven skills (A/B tests, statistics…)
- Autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Fluent in English (French is not mandatory), Russian or Spanish is a plus
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by a video/phone interview, several face-to-face interviews and an analytical case presentation.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.