BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Process & Dara Quality Manager, you will have the opportunity to be one cornerstone of the new coaches services. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to manage and improve all the processes, tools and data used by central and local teams to expand the network of our new bus service all around Europe. You will be one of the key resources of Network and Operations Central Team. This team has been newly created and one of its main challenges is to develop operational excellence in our go-to-market and expansion processes.
What you will directly contribute to
- Coordinating bus network go-to-market with local and central teams
- Ensuring application of operational processes, quality of data, accuracy of planning and consistency of reporting
- Optimizing our sales, revenue management and network processes by auditing and optimizing existing flows
- Improving and ensuring consistency of our central database tracking expansion progress for all European countries
- Being the business owner of our tool, built with Airtable a new database management software: improving process according to new business needs, ensuring on-going support of local teams in using the tool and accuracy of data throughout the sales process, analyzing data to raise alerts and proposing corrective actions
- Participating in defining and implementing best-in-class network design tool
- Leading new projects contributing to Network and Operations Team performance and operational excellence
What you will need to be successful
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Process and data driven
- Proactive, reliable and customer oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team, with stakeholders all over Europe
- English speaking
- Full proficiency in MS office and appetency for database management systems
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next ?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will first invite you fir an analytical test followed by 2/3 interviews and a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.