BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of 65+ million members to transform the way people travel across the world!
BlaBlaCar's Marketing team is seeking an intern to join its CRM team. This team manages CRM opeartions for all countries and aims to:
- increase the activity of existing members on the platform
- market new features to our members
This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on exposure to marketing at one of France's fastest-growing startups.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Build a tailored CRM strategy for countries working hand in hand with the local Marketing Managers to understand their business needs
- Lead the content creation process coordinating designers and copywriters
- Implement the campaigns leveraging a cross channel tool (email, push notifications, fullscreens, inbox)
- Analyse the performance and build recommendations thanks to reports provided by the data analyst team
What you will need to be successful:
- Master’s Degree from a top-tier business, marketing or engineering program.
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Highly detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong data and analytical skills
- A demonstrated passion for the online space, at work and also when you're off the clock.
- Absolutely fluent written and spoken English.
- A prior experience in CRM would be a plus
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: 6 month internship
- Compensation: competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first call, a case study and a half-day interview session to finalize the process.