BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance ridesharing. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
What you will contribute to
- Design, architect and develop features for the BlaBlaCar application;
- Improve the quality of the application;
- Improve the tooling and the CI/CD pipeline
- Share your knowledge of Android guidelines and best practices with the UX team;
- Mentor junior engineers and share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team;
- Conduct code reviews;
- Collaborate with non-technical stakeholders to help shape the features that you will ship.
What you will need to be successful
- Being a senior Android engineer with a passion for building mobile services;
- One or more published apps;
- Experience working with Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, Kotlin and writing unit and integration tests;
- Comfortable with English (French is a plus).
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact,
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment,
- The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment,
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces,
- Free ridesharing to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”,
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all away for an unforgettable weekend,
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other,
- Weekly Tech Demos,
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs.
What is next?
If you are ready to join us, please send your CV (PDF format) and answer our questions in English; note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you for several rounds of interviews and tests.