BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new Bus business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Bus Sales Process Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to coordinate the central sales process of our Bus operations. You will challenge our existing procedures and tools and will define the optimal processes to reduce time-to-market, while ensuring consistency of our data. In this role you are attached to the Head of Sales & Network Processes, and you will be in contact with internal stakeholders like the Network planning, Revenue Management & Pricing, IT or Legal team.
As such, the role requires high reactivity, strong analytical and organizational skills.
What you will directly contribute to
- Reduce time-to-market of our bus operations sales process.
- Identify key issues and process gaps and recommend change in procedure, systems and training.
- Design, implement, and control new or improved sales processes.
- Ensure consistent high data quality in all relevant systems.
- Coordinate our sales opening with the relevant teams (Network planning, RM&Pricing, Marketing etc)
- Manage a team in charge of setting up our network data into the sales systems and coordinating all admin related work
- Coordinate our circulations opening with the relevant operational teams
What you will need to be successful
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in sales operations or program management
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and hands-on analytical skills: Problem identification, data collection, thorough analysis, solution development, action planning and execution
- Results Driven – confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet
- Organized, rigorous, proactive, reliable and conscientious
- High social, communication and negotiations skills
- English speaking
- Full proficiency in MS office
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI) [or: Full-time position / Part-time position]
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value “Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer to our questions.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for an analytical test and if successful, a series of interviews and a business case.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.