BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance ridesharing. We’re an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
For more information about us, please visit www.BlaBlaCar.com/DreamJobs
Why Join Us?
Providing a transportation system powered by a 50-million-people community, BlaBlaCar is a unique brand with tremendous impact on people’s lives. BlaBlaCar is currently reshaping its brand positioning to address the massive market opportunity ahead, in the context of a transportation industry going through a real revolution. As the head of Brand and Creative you will play an important role in the overall strategic direction of the company while impacting the day-to-day performance of our marketing and branding efforts. You will report to the VP Marketing who reports to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Defining and standing for who BlaBlaCar is as a brand, structuring the overall brand strategy of BlaBlaCar across 15+ markets for the next 10 years.
- Ensuring the brand is consistent and the vision is spread across the company, while being efficient and pragmatic about deadlines and day-to-day objectives.
- Providing a scalable ground so all teams at BlaBlaCar, in particular the Product team, car work autonomously in respect of the brand (brand guidebooks, graphic style, etc.)
- Being responsible for branding campaign creative concepts, to achieve stronger brand awareness, perception and consideration of the BlaBlaCar brand.
- Contributing to marketing budget decisions led by the VP Marketing, Country and Marketing Managers
- Defining the general creative direction: tone of voice, sentiment, consistency of point-of-view across all media used for marketing
- Managing delivery of creative content for performance marketing on online channels
- Ensuring the delivery of design, photo and copywriting production, in house or through agencies.
- Managing the traffic allocation of creative tasks in a scalable way so that creative is never a bottleneck in the marketing process.
- Ensuring relevant localization for 15+ markets.
- Managing the budget for content production.
- Ensuring the proper functioning and scalability of delivery processes.
- Manage a team of 5-6 people in house
- Train and develop skills of creative designers and copywriters
- 10+ years strong branding background;
- Experience with online marketing channels a strong plus;
- Ability to translate business strategy into pragmatic brand and creative directions;
- Strong leadership, business sense and overall curiosity;
- Be high-energy, humble, structured, organized and motivated by innovation and constant change.
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: full-time (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact,
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment,
- The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces,
- Free ridesharing to live our value “Think it. Build it. Use it.”,
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all away for an unforgettable weekend,
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other,
- Weekly Tech Demos,
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs.
What is next?
If you are ready to join us, please send your resume (PDF format) in English and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you for several rounds of interviews.