Are you positive and enthusiastic relationship builder? Do you love working in a tight-knit team environment? Are you results-motivated and thrive on seeing the immediate impact of your work?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate associate CRM campaign manager to join the Performance Marketing team within our Regional Publishing organization. We are looking for someone who is eager to partner with our global and regional brand managers, creative services, and editorial teams to deliver epic marketing experiences.
If working on a variety of Blizzard franchises in a meaningful, dynamic, high-intensity work environment, sounds exciting – we want to hear from you!
- Attend and lead meetings with franchise stakeholders.
- Develop campaign briefs and work with internal design and development resources to create CRM assets.
- Manage the review and approval process with all relevant stakeholders and provide updates when campaigns are launched.
- Analyze CRM performance metrics and provide optimization suggestions and improvements.
- Work with international teams to ensure creative and content are culturally relevant and legally approved.
- Deploy campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and executing email marketing and CRM programs
- Experience with ESPs and marketing automation software
- Deep understanding of customer life-cycle and journey building
- Able to lead multiple projects for a numerous products
- Able to manage time and multiple priorities for varying internal and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Positive attitude and collaborative teammate
- Passionate and dedicated to quality
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Swrve
- A degree in journalism or marketing a bonus
- Industry experience in video games or e-commerce
- Experience with mobile push and in-app messaging
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.
Job Status: TemporaryLocation: Irvine, CABlizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely reciprocal and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.