There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That’s a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
Development takes place in short cycles with regular staging and production deployments as the product evolves. We work in a non-formal Agile mode with 2-week sprints during which the team shares the ongoing topics and makes code reviews.
Visit our technical blog to get an inside glimpse of how we work: https://medium.com/botify-labs
Here is what our ideal candidate's skills look like:
- Familiar with React, functional programming and immutability, with Git, Linux environments, responsive design libraries like Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS) and Webpack
- Familiar with at least one MVC JS framework (Backbone, Angular, ...)
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Interest in Look & Feel/UX
- Interest for data visualization (Charts, tables, etc.)
- Notions of MVC and object-oriented programming
- Contributor or regular user of Open Source projects
You will join an extraordinary team of talent from different backgrounds, passionate about the project and about what they do.
You will have the opportunity to be creative, to join a highly fast-growing company and make a real difference. Botify offers various perks, including a competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, career advancement, global mobility opportunities, great work environment, etc.
If you feel like you’re the right person for the position, or if you need further information, drop us a line along with your resume.