At least 3 months, Paris
English Jobs in Paris
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
You will have the opportunity to develop your passion and expertise related to video and you will take care of the following tasks in particular:
- Capture of live sessions at our events as well as interviews and coverages with our clients;
- Trimming and editing;
- Creation and integration of subtitles
- Currently pursuing a AA/AS or BA/BS in School of Cinema/Audiovisual/Graphics/Video Editing/Motion Graphics,
- You’re independent and devoted to everything regarding photography and video.
- You know how to operate a camera and to make an audio recording Proficient in Final Cut Pro and related programs
- If you do not speak any French, we hope you would like to learn with us ☺
- Working in the center of Paris (15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower), in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people Happy hours every week
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices Details: Location: Paris, France – Incubator Boucicaut –
- Dates: as soon as possible for at least 3 months
- Compensation: according to experience
Send your resume and portfolio to jobs+COVEI@bulldozair.com