Paris Business District
CALIATYS is a subsidiary of AIR LIQUIDE group that develops, maintains and operates large-scale solutions on the cloud for its customers
AIR LIQUIDE, a CAC40 company, a leader in the industrial and medical gases market, is active in the field of electronics and space and is present in more than 80 countries.
We are looking for a project manager to join our team in Paris La Défense.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects: Internet of Things, web and mobile applications.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements
· Provide end-to-end project management (Agile & Scrum methodology)
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget
· Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
· Collaborate with internal teams and external team to design, develop and implement digital projects
· Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
· Seek opportunities for improvement & Innovation
· Analytical mindset
· Fluency in English
· Ability to work autonomously
· Ability to work in an international environment
· Experience of project management of Mobile Solutions / Web Solution
· Master Degree (IAE Paris, Engineering school, or Business School)