As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
As the Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager in Europe, you will be acting as the European expert for digital marketing and campaigns. You will plan and execute the full funnel of digital marketing efforts in Europe, while identifying trends, sharing insights and brainstorm in order to bring new and creative ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing Communications (based in the USA)
You will be responsible for
- Plan and execute full funnel digital marketing, SEM, social media, display advertising and content syndication campaigns in Europe for our line of enterprise cyber security products
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/MA degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in an enterprise B2B high tech company
- Must have working knowledge of Marketo and Sales Force
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Must have experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter campaigns.
- Proficiency in social media a plus
- Fluent/Native English speaker