ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with a mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps brands understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms, and what they can do to optimize the customer journey. We really value having a close relationship with all our clients, including Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and many more. We have grown our team exponentially since 2012, and achieved a 150% YOY growth. In January 2018 we raised $42M to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI. We currently have offices in Paris, London, New York and Munich, and are expanding our footprint throughout North America and Asia. It is an exciting time to join our truly international team, and help shape the strong values and ambitious vision that make ContentSquare a unique working environment with an enviable workplace culture. Join the adventure, and together we can go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Do you want an experience as a BI Analyst which is much more than reports and data transformation? Designing and leading new projects does not frighten you? Do you feel like working in an ambitious team, within a young and rapidly growing company, matches your career goals?
In a few words
Contentsquare is currently in a high expectation of becoming a data-driven company to achieve an IPO in a few years. To do so, we need the best-in-class people to join this adventure and bring their motivation. As a BI Analyst, you will be at the core of value creation and top-management decisions for Contentsquare.
In the BI team, our motto is “Innovate Together”. We expect every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, whether through new business advice, futurist metrics, data visualization, automated scripts, data models, etc.
Reporting to the Operations department and dedicated to the Customer Success team, the BI Analyst has a hybrid role, mixing two different sets of skills: strategic & technical, of which both are equally important. Overall, this position at Contentsquare is a unique one: you will get to be part of impactful projects, while developing strong expertise in business and data in general.
On a typical day, you might:
- Manage the whole BI chain from the definition of the Information System, to the production of business-visual dashboards, going through the conception of automated jobs and connectors between tools and databases.
- Handle what is already in place: current BI needs, dashboards, demands, etc. & deliver data-driven answers to business needs.
- Improve our BI tool solutions to provide and calculate new KPIs and new ways of analysing data.
- Be a quick learner and become the reference in helping the internal teams with different tasks. You will be seen as an expert in many domains.
- Conceptualise and develop our DataWarehouse and ELTs in order to create a full Information System for Contentsquare.
- Beat the best players in table tennis and foosball and take their place on the podium.
Here are a few specific projects related to the Customer Success team:
- Health score creation/maintenance and forecast
- Quantitative KPI creation/maintenance and forecast of VALUE, ADOPTION, INTIMACY & STICKINESS
- Customer Success P&L management
- Time-tracking management
- Retention weekly follow-up and forecast
Good to know:
- Contract: CDI
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: in the very center of Paris (La Madeleine)
- Other bonuses:
- Free friday beers
- “Ticket restaurant” with a value of 153€ per month
- Reimbursement of 50% of the “Navigo” pass
- “Comité d’entreprise” with different discounts for extra activities (cinema, sport, etc.)
- and much more 🙂
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Speaks and writes fluent English
- Has a first successful experience in managing data-driven reportsfor C-level executives
- Has a very good knowledge of Python and SQL. Google Sheet/Excel have also no secret for you
- Has some knowledge in Data Science (clustering, patterns, prediction, etc.)
- Has already used at least one BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI, …)
- Is an explorator, self-learner & quick-learner
- Has an analytical mindset & is able to handle complex cross-data models
- Can work fast and handle tight deadlines
- Strong bonus: SalesForce admin
- Strategic thinking in SaaS business model
- Experience in a client-facing position. You know how to convince people & managers and lead meetings.