ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative Saas solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great International team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
We have 50 passionate and talented engineers from our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship to join our Product Team at the core of the company. Our team is focused on results and maintains a high customer satisfaction rating.
As the VP Product right-hand, you will contribute to projects that are strategic for ContentSquare’s ecosystem and unique development.
Projects that you will contribute to:
- Our clients are our main asset. How can we maintain the same customer intimacy with 1000 clients than with 100?
Client Experience gamification / Customer intimacy scalability: keep learning from our clients, putting them at the center of every decision and delivering the best experience at scale.
- Stay tune to what’s next. Our innovative and out-of-the-box approach has always be key in our success.
Start up LAB: partner with the most innovative and fastest companies. Learn from companies who have a strong vision on experience. Learn from the most agile and ROI centric companies.
School and student ecosystem: collaborate with the most curious, agile and open-minded people.
- Identify other exciting opportunities for ContentSquare and support the building of our vision by benchmarking leaders and competitors, doing market research and trend identification.
- Strong interest in digital technology and user experience
- Proactive and determined
- Curious and open-minded
- Hard-working and agile
- Flawless communication and strong professional ethics
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge about Martech is a plus
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge !