ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative Saas solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $20M in 2016 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Germany and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great International team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge !
What you will do
We’re seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for technology and exceptional communication and project management skills, who is looking to develop an international marketing profile, to join our growing team in the Paris headquarters. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of multiple European markets in a marketing role within a technology start-up.
• Reporting to the New Markets Marketing Manager
• Accountable for supporting the delivery of events
• Exposure to content marketing initiatives (email and landing page copy, flyers, posters and blogs) to drive traffic, engagement, leads
• Responsible for project management of ad hoc campaigns and creating articulate briefs for our design team
• Administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, budget control and others.
What we are looking for
• Student currently enrolled at University
• Ability to work flexibly alongside his/her studies
• Native or Fluent in English
• Previous experience in marketing/events management/promotions
• Interest in the technology space.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you believe you’d be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.