ContentSquare is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen its French team. Based in Paris and reporting to the Customer Success Lead, in a fast-growing company, you will manage a portfolio of customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire live cycle of their usage of the ContentSquare Solution.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the CSM’s role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their ContentSquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription. The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base. The CSM will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion.
In this role, the CSM will also work closely with cross functional ContentSquare groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the CSM will own the customer’s post-sales experience serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success.
What you will do
• Lead, manage and participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use, ContentSquare awareness, and customer satisfaction
• Proactively monitor and address customer success issues
• Contribute to your customer's digital UX strategy and AB test roadmap
• Understand and assess customer requirements
• Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business strategy, allowing the full potential of their ContentSquare Solution to be realized
• Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
• Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Drives regular cadence (Call/Report/visit/QBR) with customer to report on KPIs, raise awareness of ContentSquare news / events. Shares results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
• Contribute in pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables and sales led kick-off meetings with customers to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support customer’s KPIs
• Follow-up of operations: planning management and coordination of internal services resources (technical, UX, UI and data analysts) during each step of the customer journey
• Configuring and analyzing the customer data on the ContentSquare tool
• Create value by co-production of analysis and training workshops with the customer
• Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how ContentSquare’s solution can be improved
What we are looking for
• Relevant work experience (minimum of 2 years in a similar position)
• Experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based Solutions,
• Background and technical experience in Digital Solutions
• Very Good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
• Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer,
• Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills,
• Excellent level of English
• Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel,
• Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives,
• Ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization,
• Proven track record in teaming with sales and field organizations to achieve business goals.
Measurement for success would include:
• Increased customer satisfaction across account (measured by conventional surveys, as well as reference potential of account & general check-ins and customer feedback)
• Drive Product adoption rates
• Successful and timely renewals