ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the missionof improving digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great International team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We have 50 passionate and talented engineers from in our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software on the market.
In a few words
In the context of our fast-paced international development, we are looking for a 6-month intern, ideally end-of-studies, to join our team as soon as possible.
Based in Paris and reporting to our Customer Operations Manager, you will work with various trades internally (Data Analysts, UI/UX Designers, Customer delivery, Implementation, Customer Success Managers, Sales, Marketing…) to ensure a smooth running of our customer operations.
You will also be part of an international environment, working with our different subsidiaries all over the world (France, UK, US, Germany).
This internship will make you discover our Work Hard Play Hard attitude: table-tennis, foosball tournaments, yoga classes, monthly parties, Friday happy hours... We foster a fun-loving environment, and you will be sure to get a warm welcome 🙂
What you will do
- Control Salesforce customer data quality
- Deal with purchase order and implement data between all our softwares (Eurecia,
- Follow-up and report on the different projects of the group
- Measure/monitor performance (build and follow KPIs & KBOs) and provide updates,
status and next steps on a regular pace
- Create reports and dashboards
- Check completion of the timesheets and send reminders
- Perform quality reviews to ensure performance improvement
- Check freshness of data in the different tools of project management in the group
- Deal with rights (open/close access)
- Deal with daily requests and bugs
- Optimize the interfaces used by our collaborators
Ad hoc tasks
- Contribute in business planning processes
- Support software migration and implementation
- Drive small global processes and solution design projects
- Lead regular meetings with project teams
- Back up the customer operations manager
What we are looking for
- You are a student in Business, Finance, Project and/or Operation Management, Administration, Processes & Systems, and will ideally graduate soon (preferred Bachelor degree)
- You speak French and English (C1 level at least - proficient)
- You have experience working for a startup organization
- You have thorough knowledge of business processes and life cycle of business data
- You have the ability to use and learn various software programs in order to appropriately deliver reports, analysis…
- You are familiar with the use of CRMs, spreadsheets software
- You are a dynamic person with strong will to always learn and improve personal efficiency
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You give high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative, you are a great team player
- You are able to handle multiple projects at a time thanks to your project management and organisation skills
If you feel like you could have fun in the ContentSquare family, don't wait to send us your CV + a short cover letter describing why you would like to join us and why we should meet you!
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!