At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Criteo is looking for a Business Performance & Strategy Analyst to join our Large Customer EMEA Sales Operations Team. He/She will report to the EMEA Sales Operations Director and will partner with the Regional Sales Operations Analysts and Global Business performance Analysts community.
This analyst will provide a comprehensive and detailed view of the EMEA performance from which he/she could draw strategic insights and recommendations to improve the efficiency of the EMEA Commercial Teams.
1. Develop & Drive On-Going EMEA Performance Management
- Develop and maintain the business performance framework that will support the EMEA business cadence based on the relevant set of KPIs (daily, weekly, quarterly).
- Automate as much as possible this framework in Criteo solutions (Tableau, VBA, Python) and collaborate with Business performance community to scale them globally.
- Understand the short and long term Performance drivers from a range of angles to craft a comprehensive story combining main business components (including but not limited to demand, supply, client health, commercial outlook, market dynamics).
2. Run strategic analysis to provide business recommendations
- Identify relevant EMEA deep-dives analysis on most important issues where SalesOps can bring unique value: commercial optimization at EMEA scale.
- Coordinate with regional Sales Ops to deploy recommendations and implementation plan.
- Follow impact of changes on key performance metrics and proceed with adjustments if need be.
Who we are looking for?
- BS / MS Degree or equivalent experience.
- solid experience in Business Intelligence, FP&A, Sales Operations, Consulting Consulting or Investment Banking, with increasing responsibilities.
- Expertise in Excel/VBA, proficient in SQL & Tableau, Python is a plus.
- Great team player with good presentation & communication skills.
- Salesforce & Sales Effectiveness skills is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional facilitation and partnering in a matrix organization
- Ability to maintain positive relationships to accomplish organizational goals in a multicultural environment.
- Expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure with a keen attention to details and a high sense of prioritization.