Criteo delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,500 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving over 9,000 advertisers worldwide with direct relationships with over 12,000 publishers.
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
The Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for assisting in Criteo’s M&A and strategic partnership efforts
The Corporate Development Associate will be a member of the Corporate Development group and will be expected to contribute in many other ways such as supporting strategy projects and to maximize the potential across our full portfolio of acquisitions to make a positive impact on our organization in a hyper growth environment.
- Coordinating and managing Criteo’s M&A pipeline, including mapping of market landscape against Criteo strategy
- Assist in the screening and evaluation of potential M&A opportunities
- Assist with prospecting, building business cases and defining value propositions for potential M&A opportunities
- Monitor competitors and create and manage various data-driven reports for the executive team
- Take point on ensuring that cross-functional teams (e.g., HR, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Operations, etc) are coordinated during due diligence of targets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Min 5 years in a Corporate Development, Management Consulting, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or Investment Banking role strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the high-tech industry required
- Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior management
- Excellent analytical skills and impeccable business judgment