At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to create an open, transparent and fair marketing ecosystem. With more than $550 billion in annual commerce sales and 600 terabytes of daily shopper data, we deliver performance at scale. And, with over 30 offices across the world, our company DNA is truly international. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Our Data Analytics team has grown very large quickly, and our business has altogether grown in complexity. While maintaining autonomy of data analysts, we want to build a company-wide coordination team that will actively manage analytical expertise, define and enforce usage policies as well as drive alignment across teams.
We want to be in a situation where expertise is managed in a sustainable manner, across the whole Analytics community. The Analytics Center of Excellence is a newly created team, which has 3 objectives:
· Develop Skill-set & Know-How
· Foster Collaboration & Knowledge Fluidity
· Enhance Global Productivity
The Data Analyst, BI expert will champion a wide range of technical expertise and know-how in the field of Business Intelligence
What will you be doing?
- You will take ownership of one of our platform’s module (Data modelling / Data Scheduling / Data Access / Data Processing / Data Visualization / …) and your key tasks will be to:
- Administrate part of our products & platforms offering to analysts and business
- Business owner of the platform operations (stability, downtime, release process,…)
- Ensure a high degree of availability, by defining and monitoring the right metrics of performance, and proactively inform the organization in case of issueEnsure a great user experience for builders and consumers
- Animate the global Community in your area of specialization
- Define and enforce usage standards and best practicesPartner with users to improve their work and workflows
- Provide targeted and/or ad-hoc coaching and support
- Manage analytical knowledge and expertise in your area of specialization
- Organize onboarding, and ongoing training mechanisms
- Assess knowledge and skills across the organization on an ongoing basis
- Support deployment of new features
What do we expect?
- 4-8 years’ experience in a BI focused role with a strong technical and strong analytical components (BI consultant, BI analyst, BI developer, BI Product Owner/Manager,…)
- You are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and the power of analytics
- You have a strong experience in one or several of these expertise: Data modelling / Data Scheduling / Data Access / Data Processing / Data Visualization and can argue for hours about how to make them work together always more efficiently
- You love to share, train and coach; you like when things are done properly, and you can be an ambassador for best practices
- You are outgoing with good communication skills
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.