At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 40 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 30 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
As part of our product team, you will be in charge of improving our Criteo Engine for the new products recently launched by Criteo (Criteo Customer https://www.criteo.com/for-marketers/products/criteo-customer-acquisition/ and Criteo Audience Match https://www.criteo.com/for-marketers/products/criteo-audience-match/). The Engine is the set of machine learning algorithms and underlying data that enable us to efficiently buy and optimize displays to drive the best performance to our clients. It’s a crucial component of the Criteo Product in an environment where performance is key.
· You’ll have to contribute building our engine for new products roadmap
· You’ll have to extract insights from our huge and extremely rich data warehouse
· You’ll have to work closely with our R&D engine team and become an expert of the Criteo Engine
· You’ll have to understand our clients’ business objectives and what really drives the performance
· In other words you will be the bridge between our business and R&D teams
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· You have 2+ years of experience in a very analytical position (mathematics / finance / consulting)
· You have a strong analytical background and enjoy crunching data
· You are versatile and dynamic
· You are very pragmatic and like pushing your ideas end to end
· You have a real interest in technology and like working in fast-paced environments
· You are Fluent in English
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.