Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfillment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing & selling. In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe.
Our mission is to build the largest European on-demand logistics network. At Cubyn we believe in disruptive thinking, long-term vision, humility and operational excellence.
- In July 2017, we secured a 7 Mn$ A-series fundraising to expand our operation in major European cities
- In 2016, we shipped 200k parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris
As Operations Project Manager, you will play a major role in the function Operations and overall in the development of Cubyn. You will:
- Manage large cross-functional projects from design to full deployment (e.g. start operations in a new city, develop offers for major customers, automatize our warehouse with RFID, create new dispatch genius) and hand them over to the operational team
- Demonstrate creativity to challenge the current thinking and scale up our business through optimizing processes and integrating new technology
- Take parts in Cubyn social life, join a team of passionate talents who strive to develop themself & others in a caring yet challenging and fast moving environment. We value disruptive ideas and the ability to make them happen.