Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
As Data Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Understand business use cases and gather data/business requirements across different departments within Dailymotion (Ads, Content, Finance, Engineering…).
- Analyze data from different sources with respect to the analytics use case
- Discover actionable insights to be communicated with the key stakeholders along with recommendations
- Create dashboards or presentations to communicate the findings to business users
- Document the findings and methods for more general use within Dailymotion
- Possibility to learn and apply segmentation or predictive algorithms in collaboration with Data Scientists
- Possibility to learn data jobs operationalization together with Data Engineers
Use Case Examples:
Know and qualify our users depending on their engagement and loyalty on Dailymotion, understand ads performance on a specific type of content or ad technology, identify AB tests based on user behaviors to improve our current experience, optimize the feedback loop of our customer support complaints within our product, analyze the search behavior and pertinence depending on the country, improve our fraud detection processes, tier our partners depending on their content and inventory quality …
- Ongoing or obtained Master’s degree from a Business or Engineering School
- Prior experience in Data Analysis
- Strong SQL knowledge, Tableau and Python knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-steering
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment