Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICEand more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
As Data Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Understand business use cases and gather data/business requirements across different departments within Dailymotion (Ads, Content, Finance, Engineering…).
- Analyze data from different sources with respect to the analytics use case
- Discover actionable insights to be communicated with the key stakeholders along with recommendations
- Create dashboards or presentations to communicate the findings to business users
- Document the findings and methods for more general use within Dailymotion
- Possibility to learn and apply segmentation or predictive algorithms in collaboration with Data Scientists
- Possibility to learn data jobs operationalization together with Data Engineers
Use Case Examples:
Understand and qualify the audience of a specific channel on Dailymotion, Understand ads performance on a specific type of content or ad technology….
- Prior experience in Data Analysis
- Strong SQL knowledge, Tableau and Python knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-steering
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment