Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
If you are tired of taking care of legacy code and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, our User Product Tribe are growing and expanding our Front End Team. We are excited about the new era of innovation and we are looking for motivated, passionate React.js developers to take our MVP to the next level!
We have re-positioned our product here at Dailymotion delivering a premium experience to our users across all devices. Integrated within the User Product Tribe you will work on the site’s new functionalities/features with a mobile-first approach directly impacting hundreds of millions of users every day.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop new user-specific functionalities/features for all devices: desktop, tablets and mobile web.
- Contribute to the new state of the art user experience cross devices using feedback from our global audience.
- Optimize the current codebase and maintain it while proposing new evolutions for our framework.
- Enforce best practices (tests, coding guidelines, continuous deployment).
- React experience (Professional or Personal)
- Flux/Redux knowledge is a plus
- GraphQL knowledge is a plus
- NPM, Webpack
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a similar environment (eg. huge traffic website)
- Responsive design, mobile first approach
- Best practice orientated, Test driven, Using ES5/ES6
- Passion for web development
- Motivated, proactive
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills in English as we are a super fun international team.
- Github account with side projects is a plus