Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
On the AdTech side, Dailymotion has launched its private video Ad Exchange in order to gain better control of their monetization value chain and deliver a premium advertising experience. Since then, it has been reinforcing its capabilities to keep up with the fast market changes, both in terms of technology and market requirements.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Within the Dailymotion’s AdTech department, we are looking for a new intern to join the Business Operations & Analytics team, in our Paris office. The team’s mission statement is to drive growth, deliver insights & scale efficiency for the AdTech, Sales & Content tribes.
As Business Operations Associate, you will support and actively contribute to the success of the Business Operations & Analytics team thus growing the Dailymotion’s revenue and efficiency.
Your first focus will be on Business Analytics and Revenue Management, growing a full Analyst skillset (both technical and soft skills) before moving to more strategic and operational projects (Sales Operations, Programmatic operations, Supply Operations).
- Revenue Monitoring: develop our monitoring processes and perform frequent business analysis, to make sure we don’t leave any significant fluctuation in our Business Metrics unexplained
- Revenue Management: drive cross-functional projects with various AdTech teams, to solve Business and Tech issues and develop revenue-oriented initiatives
- Dashboarding: develop our new generation of very high-quality Dashboards, improving access to data and business insights across the whole AdTech organization
- Reporting: build, automate and deliver reports to various stakeholders, including our C-level
- Business Analysis: perform in-depth analysis of our Business and provide concrete recommendations on how to unlock more revenue
- Business Reviews: build from scratch and deliver regular business reviews (Country Business Reviews, Monthly Revenue Meeting, COMEX contributions…)
- Business Operations: support our three Business Operations Manager, on various strategic and operational initiatives on SalesOps, Programmatic Ops and Supply Ops
- Data: support our Data improvement initiatives, interfacing between new Data needs and the Data Engineers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Join Dailymotion at a key period of growth and development, with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years
- Join a growing team with many processes to improve and projects to implement, with the opportunity to play a key role and bring new ideas to the table
- Learn to set and maintain very high standards and great attention to details, developing the full consultant skill set
- Develop key hard skills, including:
- Data collection skills and SQL
- Data visualization skills (PPT, Tableau Dashboard)
- Analysis skills to deep dive into the data and transform it into Business Insights
- A variety of Analytics tools such as: Thinkcell, PowerQuery, Excel…
- A variety of internal tools such as: JIRA, Salesforce…
- Develop key soft skills, including:
- Organization skills working on multiple demands in parallel
- Maintaining very high standards for deliverables and great attention to detail
- Synthesis and written and oral communication skills (C-level, managers)
- All in all, gain a great understanding of the key business factors of successes of a large, international tech company
- Ongoing or obtained Master’s degree from a Top Business or Engineering School
- Great rigor, structured approach to problem solving and very strong attention to detail
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, highly autonomous and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Amazing ability to synthesize complex subjects into a couple of key comprehensive messages
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and great motivation for the Digital / Technology / AdTech industries
- Previous experience with SQL and Tableau is a big plus
- Previous experience is valued (previous internship in a consulting firm, an investment bank or in a tech company)
- Fluent English (written and oral)
6 months internship
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
- Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
- Our Recent Global Hackathon: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
- Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.