Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Within the Corporate HR Department (Talent & Learning Organization), the Danone Academy global team is looking for a Learning intern, to assist in the building and deployment of a global learning strategy, guidelines and processes to be rolled out across all regions.
#HR #Learning #ProjectManagement #DanoneGlobalAcademy
- Support the design of learning solutions at the Group level (elearning, classroom, blended programs, etc.)
- Support learning managers in instructional design and project management
- Create promotional materials for our learning programs to help promote them across the Group
- Help boost learning adoption at Danone by animating the Learning community
- You are pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Learning
- You have great skills in Project Management, Community Management and Stakeholder Management
- Your curious and want to work on a wide range of projects and interlocutors
- You are available in September for 6 months
THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
- Join an international and experimented team, who is committed to the development of its intern
- Work with various countries, functions, businesses and meet a variety of profiles
- Be an actor and give practical recommendations with a new perspective
- Benefit from a proper integration and a personalized HR follow-up all along your Danone experience
Receive a financial compensation from 1120€ (Bac+4 Level) to 1300€ (Bac+5 Level) gross/month