Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The performance of the Sales people on the fields is strategic for Danone. This is a way to build solid presence on all markets and to develop growth.
To support that strategic process, the IS Sales Domain developed a unique expert stream named 'retail performance' to best served all Sales Force processes and people on the field.
Main mission is to insure development, implementation and sustainability of all solutions Core regarding Sales Force Animation, merchandizing and CRM solution as enablers for business performance.
Danone IS/IT organization is looking for candidates to bear the responsibility of 'Retail team' Leader position.
This is challenging and very exciting role as you will be engaged on key transformations
- Retail transformation through new standards and services based on SF.com,
- ELN transformation with the omni Canal strategy and the WW roll out of the Sales platform IQVIA
- Innovation such as Picture recognition and continuous improvement process.
- Mobile business transformations through solution running on mobile and tablet (IOS and Android)
The main applications in domain are huge with
- SFA application to plan, operate the visit (Sales Force.com, IQVIA, CAS)
- CRM database to provide value added services to customers (IQVIA)
- Merchandising solution to optimize facing and display of products (Coheris,..)
- Image recognition platform to audit quickly shelves
As a manager, you will build the performance of your department made of a team of 6 people in Paris and a back office of 2 people in India.
The stream leader is accountable to secure coherence and evolution of CORE model. Stream leder supports our internal clients through his team. As accountable of the CORE model, the steam leader understands business context of market and challenges so he can prepare and build the long term strategy in his domain.
In a more detail way, the stream lead
1 - Team Animation
- Manage a team made of a team of 6 experts in Paris
- Ensure skill development in its stream
- He is accountable for stream activity, roll out, project and support activities
2 - Domain Animation
- Build Domain solution roadmap to support transformation
- Animate Retail project, retail portfolio, taking responsibility of the full project cycle from assessment to maintenance in Service Now. On 2018, Retail stream delivered 20/25 projects.
- Ensure budget management, stream lead is responsible to report & follow controlling items
- Ensure capacity planning of his/her perimeter, provide weekly status report on his/her field of activity.
- Ensure RGPD solutions compliance.
3 - Process & Solution Animation
- Animate and improve business processes and applications, through assessment, optimization proposal and implementation
- Manage editor relationship and drive for quality insurance.
- Endorse the CORE coherence & evolution through deployment projects & support
- Animate delivery performance through definition of indicators - monitor and communicate them
- Ensure full management of releases, communication on SLAs and projects in Service Now.
- Secure 'day-to-day' on going, efficiency and compliance with standards and SLAs, including also editor management and service review.
- He encompasses relationships with editors.
- Promote innovations in its stream
The candidate must have a very operational professional profile, be on the field and close to his teams. He should have a good aptitude for the direction and animation of a team.
Ideally the candidate would have following capacities. The motivation and quality of candidate will be key differentiator.
- Experience in managing business systems
- Capability to understand quickly field business processes, translate them and challenge CBU stakeholders.
- Project & change management expertise
- Real curiosity for IT components (network, mobile, architecture, security) due to the type of solution
- Real curiosity for development best practices (code, unit testing, branching, organization) to allow efficient communication with external supplier.
- Experience in Mobile environment will be valuable
- Commercial process knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Sales Force .com application or SFA platform expertise will be valuable
- Fluent in French as an important part of operation are dedicated to French Business
- English spoken & written to support global program and cooperation with international market
- Some case to case travel is required (French site, editor’s locations)
- Recognized for his leadership and his relational ease.
- Good communicator, he must be able to animate teams
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
- Need advice on applying?
- Follow our Danoners and our brands on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- An overview of the premises our head office in Paris and the new headquarters of Blédina in Limonest
- What our trainees / alternates think about us Happy Trainees # 4