Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
- University degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a sales organization in Beverage and/or Food industries
- Customer planning experience and/or Category management, Channel development, PRGM experience
- High Sales & Tools knowledge and understanding
- Leadership, drive and influencing skills
- Capability to navigate from simplifying and clarifying the big picture to a detailed oriented approach
- Strong analytical background and ability to structure large amounts of data and information to draw conclusions and make proposals
- Passion for execution, change agent with high motivation, speed and drive and willingness to make a difference
- Collaborative and partnership spirit
- Very good command of English; other languages would be a plus
ABOUT THE JOB
EVI (Evian Volvic International) is a trully global organization exporting Evian, Volvic and Badoit to more than 110 countries all over the world.
As Sales Development Manager your main focus will be on:
- Drive the development of distributor management capabilities and RTM expertise in the organization
- Commercial development (including Go-to-Market and category strategy, commercial planning, commercial value creation optimization, sales enablement/ supports). Lead a center of excellence for sales and practices sharing
- Provide the tools and process efficiencies to assure level of excellence in the execution
WHAT YOU WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR
VALUE CREATION PUSH
• Ensure Valorization agenda & implementation across all channels
• Engage Teams on Value Chains & PRGM plans
• Evolve tools and framework for Value Creation monitoring
• Support customer strategy for price increase implementation
• Develop reporting framework to track NS/L impact
• Engage teams on promo/deal structure optimization
IN MARKET PERFORMANCE MONITORING
• Develop EVI tool and scorecard to track key indicators to plan
• Develop and evolve insightful monthly performance reporting
• Evolve reporting systems and tools to move to greater automation of data
• Leverage external partners to gather more data and insight
• Maximize support from data providers for key project analysis
RTM-DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
• Develop Distributor Management Expertise.
• Create and improve continuously JBPs & Scorecards
• Monitor the execution of the DM Basics & Compliance: Contracts, JBPs & Scorecards, Execution, Assessments etc.
• Consolidate, support and follow up RTM Projects.
MARKET & CHANNELS EXPERTISE/ UNDERSTANDING
• Identify the Market, Channels and Competition trends
• Provide Strategic supports/ guidance for Channels Strat Plan
• Identify & Develop Market/ Channels tracking sources
• Cross channels execution (Retail, Convenience Retail, HORECA, Airports, E-Commerce)
SALES DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION SUPPORTS
• Increase Sales team capabilities (incl. Distributor Sales Forces via: Brand trainings, Channels toolkit, Distributor Management, Sales materials/supports)
• Ensure strong sharing of the Sales Development Best practices and Materials all over EVI
• Co-Establish the yearly Sales Planning with Marketing
Internal contacts: Reporting to the GM EVI (Evian Volvic International), transversal work with central Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply chain based in Paris & Evian
Internal relations with other business units: Worldwide Business Unit Beverages – Sales team, Evian Volvic World Sales team, Danone Global Customer Team, Finance / Business Controlling Team, other departments/cluster business units, according to functional needs (Evian Volvic Sources, Research & Development, Customer Service, HR, legal, Quality etc.)
External relations: Existing and potential partner distributors, external agencies, key customers (on-premise + off-premise)
EVI-ERS PERSONAL PROFILE
As part of EVI team we would expect you to share our leadership mindset.
We are ambitious, we are hungry, we are restless. Courageous enough to trust our intuition and take decisions, bear responsibility and make impossible possible - it's all about us, we never keep calm.
EVI-ers are flexible - things often go not as planned, some things we can adjust or adapt to but not our ambition! Flexibility for us means finding new ways how to make things happen changing plans but keeping an eye on the target.
Resilience defines a lot in our business - resilience in influencing stakeholders, looking for tailor-made solutions and resilience to start over when we fail.
We are change agents, we drive transformation - is it in the way we do business, activate our brands or communicate with consumers. We are at ease with change and despite all the inconvenience change might bring we are enthusiastic about it as our key growth driver. Yet we don't change for the sake of change - we keep what works well and choose our battles.
EVI-ers are great team players even though sometimes they don't have a team close to them. Connecting with people from different cultures, functions, and time zones is our key skill - we live collective intelligence