Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signatureOne Planet One Health embodies.
In a global and competitive environment, Danone has decided to develop its presence in Africa.
With a turnover of 1,1 billion euros on the African continent, Danone consolidated existing positions and entered new markets. This cross-business division has been set to speed up Danone growth in this strategic region. It enables the group to develop products and organizations adapted to local specificities. Turnaround Africa is a key strategic axis for Danone and is driven by strong innovations to fuel growth and by productivity projects to insure profitability.
Fixed costs animation has been identified as a key strategic battle by the Africa Board to deliver Africa profitability targets.
ABOUT THE JOB
You integrate the finance function as a fixed costs controller. Reporting to the operations & fixed costs controller, your main stakes will be to insure monthly closing and forecast without surprise, create relationships with senior people on fixed costs animation and support/challenge local teams to deliver fixed costs objectives.
Your key contacts will be the local fixed costs controllers, financial control teams, Africa controlling & HR team as well as Africa Board members.
WHAT YOU WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Africa central teams costs controlling:
- Insure monthly closing in partnership with financial control teams
- Follow-up & animation of their budget with Africa Baord Members (actuals & forecasts)
- Interactions with Danone SA controlling team as well as FP&A Dairy & ELN Africa
- Fixed costs animation at African Business Units level:
- Partner with HR to support organization design and quantify financial impact
- In charge of fixed costs quarterly review with VP HR, local CFO and controllers
- Animate & challenge the business units to achieve objectives
- Prepare quarterly presentation to VP Africa on fixed costs performance outlook
- Follow-up of expatriate costs in Africa
- Follow-up of Africa transformation projects
- Additional responsibilities will be included in the scope depending on the ramp-up on the described missions
Education : Bac+4/5, you have a 1st experience (internship or VIE) in finance.
Mastering Excel is necessary. English is required.
Personal capabilities required are the following:
- Rigor, reliability and sens of confidentiality
- Analytical skills & synthesis capacity
- Actions & proposals oriented, agility, dynamism, strong commitment
- Openness & progress dynamic
WHAT’S NEXT ?
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV!