Dashlane is looking for a Scrum Master to join its Paris team to support our agile teams to reach their Objectives and Key Results. The Scrum Master will work with several teams within the Engineering department, to help them perform at their highest level. This involves removing any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings and working with the product owners to ensure product backlog is groomed and ready for the next sprint. The successful candidate will have extensive experience guiding teams and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to several agile teams as a Scrum Master
- Drive and coach the implementation of the best practices for the agile teams to reach their objectives
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Act as a Servant Leader to the team
- Involve teams in identifying and removing impediments
- Support the Product Owner(s) especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the backlog
- Implement the most appropriate tools for the teams to increase their performance
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Technical Leads and the rest of the team to ensure the deliverables meet our highest standards
- Assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- Actively identify and act on areas of improvement and propose actions to be more efficient
- You have been acting as a Scrum Master in fast-paced, technical environments for at least 2 years
- You have experience implementing concepts and techniques from various agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- You are fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects
- A Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.