English Jobs in Paris -
Dashlane is the leading password manager and digital wallet app, designed to make online identity, logins and payments simple and secure. We’re a venture-backed, rapidly-growing tech startup using the industry’s best UX along with the most secure privacy architecture to simplify the lives of millions of users worldwide.
The Product Marketing team has a big impact across the organization, sitting at the intersection of product, marketing and customer success. You’ll play a critical role in owning and expediting key initiatives within our Product and Marketing teams, both for B2C and B2B stakeholders. You’ll work closely with our Product Marketing Manager to deliver on account creation, feature engagement and conversion to paid accounts.
- Learn and implement product marketing strategies by collaborating with our world-class marketing, analytics, product and development teams
- Activate our entire user-base and guide them on how to experience greater success with Dashlane
- Conducting experiments to onboard new users, optimize feature engagement and improve mission-critical retention and conversion goals
- Specify and write English content for the app that will be translated in 8 different languages
- Support product, design and development teams to deliver a great user experience in-app that clearly communicates with our users.
- Conduct research to support strategic initiatives, including competitive positioning, pricing, etc.
- Carry out the go-to market strategy for new product updates and releases
- Test different positioning and messaging for every major marketing initiative
- Gather analytics, report on success to senior leadership, and iterate to improve
- Just a few years of marketing experience and a desire to roll up your sleeves and learn a ton more
- Completely fluent English speaker; capable of writing great app content for native English speakers
- Excellent writer who really wants to understand what makes our users tick and deliver the right message
- Collaborative and like to work in a fast-moving team environment
- Comfortable building specs, writing copy, and learning new software
- Passionate about customers and being their voice. You feel their pain and celebrate their joy.