Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
We’re looking for an ambitious Market Research Intern to help us uncover and share actionable consumer insights.
- Support in the scope-setting, design and analysis of a wide range of research projects; employing a mix of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Support project management from definition to delivery
- Contribute to our understanding of market trends, product usage as well as advertising effectiveness
- Manage relationships with providers of panels and commissioned research
- Synthesize relevant competitor intelligence and 3rd party research
- Comfort with a wide range of research methods, including questionnaire-based approaches
- Capacity to cross-leverage quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to recommend and execute the most fitting research method
- Ability to navigate ambiguous complexity information, isolate key objectives and bring clarity
- Passionately curious, with the ambition and discipline to drive ideas to completion
- Ability to communicate findings that drive colleagues to action
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Psychology, or related- - Proficiency in English (oral & written) required, German or Portuguese considered a strong asset
- Experience with one of: Stata, SPSS or R, strongly preferred.
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes