Now, here’s the fun part…
The Churn SWAT team has recently been created to identify, design, test and implement new ways of increasing our subscribers’ loyalty.
The team is working in parallel to the current Deezer organization, in coordination with every other relevant teams.
In order to make the Churn SWAT Team the more efficient possible, we are looking to bring outside talent as a SWAT Team Leader.
Reporting to the Head of Customers Insights, this strategic position will have direct exposure to both the Board and the CEO.
What we are looking for:
A background in product management, consumer research and/or user experience would be suitable, with a proven-track record of acting successfully at a strategic level.
We are looking for somebody who possesses strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and convince through passion, data analytics, and thought-leadership.
We are looking for a team player, somebody who can work well with others, and a real leader who can identify people’s strengths both inside and outside a project, in order to build the best possible solutions.
This role will have access to a large range of data and indicators. What matters is what we will make of it.
Although we’re looking for somebody who can work at a strategic level, we’re seeking a do-er. Someone who will try and push for new user-centric ideas.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you recognize yourself in this profile, and if you like the idea of having a strategic impact on our digital and innovative organization, please contact us!