With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
How about you?
We are looking for a Payment Analyst with a passion for data, numbers, and statistics. We aim at strengthening the Payment Team, part of the Engagement & Monetization team, with a creative and innovative problem-solver, who is able to cope with a challenging environment. You will be focusing on everything B2C payment-related tasks, from the management of our current payment platform to the development of exciting new features. If you want to work on a product with big audience and help millions of users to pay their subscriptions and enjoy the full premium service, then join the team!
At Deezer, we think our product is awesome and we want our dear users to make the most out of it ! The mission of the Engagement & Monetization team is to build the journeys & functionalities that will onboard, guide and engage any user, anywhere in our site and apps and at any stage of his life ! As part of it we have the great chance to work with all Product and Marketing stakeholders and to deal with an amazing range of challenging projects, putting the user at the center of everything.
What you will do:
- Performance analysis of payment methods, risk management, and third-party fees in order to identify the axis of improvements, define and propose optimization.
- Dig into our mountains of data finding a needle in a haystack.
- Project management PSP/acquirers (functional evolution, migrations, ...).
- Conduct and present studies: extract data, craft them, interpret and present clearly on different mediums.
- Revenue integrity: set up and maintain way to monitor billing and payments, follow up of KPIs coherence, monitoring of funds flow (using Tableau software for example).
- Management of defect and payment issues process (level 2): qualify, prioritize, take up or transfer to development teams (for fixing) ; define, communicate and follow action plans. Document process.
What we are looking for:
Technical/functional skills :
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate data analyses results to end users.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Be comfortable in a technical environment (basic knowledge of what are the main web and mobile service languages, what are they are used for).
- Basic knowledge in payment system would be a plus.
- English (fluent).
- Analytical skills and critical viewpoint.
- Ability to synthesizer.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Can collaborate positively within a fast-changing environment.
- Must be proactive and self-directed.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Strong willpower for improving delivery.
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes