About Drivy Open
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Your main mission is to leverage all available data to help the Product team make the best possible decisions. You are part of the Product team, you have a direct impact on the features we ship.
When working with a Product Manager on a feature, you’ll be responsible for all the data aspects :
• Ad-hoc analysis to “tell the story” behind the data, so we design the feature and iterate on it based on facts.
• Sync with the tech team to make sure data is comprehensive, consistent and easy to use: tracking, data structure, data warehouse specifications...
• Define KPIs with the Product Manager and build dashboards / data visualisations to monitor feature performance
You will also lead cross departments projects on our data stack : AB testing framework, reporting tools, tracking...
- Redshift data warehouse , ETL managed with Airflow , our own Segment-like integrations, BI/visualisation tools such as Redash , Superset and more to come..
- Reporting to Nicolas, Chief Product Officer
- Daily interactions with our Product Data Analyst, Product Managers and Developers
- Strong interactions with your BI / Data colleagues in different teams (Marketing, Tech, Insurance, … )
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Data Analysis for product or marketing related projects (including internships)
- A degree in a quantitative field like Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, …
- A strong interest in product: you think about possible product improvements in your day-to-day interactions with any app
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel experience, or any other statistical / BI tool
- Experience with writing SQL queries, joining large datasets from multiple sources and/or developing automated reporting solutions will be a strong plus
- Experience with R, Matlab or other statistical software will be a plus