About Drivy Open
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
As part of the finance team, you will join a team of three and you will be in charge of:
Managing the accounting for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and expenses claims: enter expenses claims in the accounts, recording invoices, ensure the payments for our suppliers, handle disputes with suppliers, follow up on client payments, follow and manage our accounts and label the most recent.
Managing the treasury: accounting of all banking transactions.
Participating in closing the accounts both monthly and annually.
Analysing and carrying out indicators which allow different activities to be tracked
- You have a higher education qualification in Accountancy (minimum BTS CGO or DCG), you have at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Relevant experience in an accountancy firm would be greatly appreciated.
- You are known for your good knowledge of accounting, fiscal and social legislation, as well as your rigour and your respect for confidentiality.
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft Office and accounting software and interfaces (Sage 1000).
- You are methodical and organised and your work ethic, autonomy and capacity to integrate yourself into a company that is growing will be assets for you to be successful in this role.