About Drivy Open
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
We plan to hire 50 new outstanding team members in the next 12 months, both at the Paris HQ and in the new countries we'll be opening.
Finding world-class profiles to join the Drivy Team.
Your job is to be the right-arm of Sarah, our Head of Recruitment, and to support her in all the steps of our recruitment processes. After a training period, you’ll get to recruit your own positions managing full recruitment cycles from sourcing to interviews and participate in hiring decisions.
You’ll get to discover the secrets of hunting and selecting the best candidates in one of the most exciting European startup in Paris.
- Report to Sarah, Head of Recruitment
- Close interaction with internal Managers recruiting for their teams
- You love spending time mining social networks and looking for new ways of finding great profiles
- You believe recruitment is key to a company success
- You are excited about working in the startup world
- Fluent in English