With 200+ Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, serving clients from various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
+ 12 years of experience in Data Science applied to business
+200 consultants & data scientists
5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
+350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
+1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
We have a young, dynamic, and data-driven environment, with a strong international culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”).
Ekimetrics offers great career prospects and growth – each consultant has client exposure up to the executive level, works with best-in-class methodologies and technologies and have opportunities for international mobility.
About the role:
In a context of growth and development, we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Reporting directly to one of our Partners, he/she will be a part of the global word-wide sales team, and also a local team player & contributor.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Sales animation funnel
- Ensure every lead and opportunity within the persons territory is proactively maintained, tracked, and status communicated.
Goals include increasing win rate and sales velocity.
- Manage & maintain pipeline tracking (CRM)
- Commercial intelligence (new nomination, linkedin, activation plan)
- Prepare decks for pitches, coordinate RFP responses with prospect and internal resources
- Prospecting initiatives (outbound calls, emails)
- Lead management
2. Commercial support
- Ensuring connection with the world-wide Sales and Marketing team
- Collect & update commercial asset
- Business intelligence for the French market
- Partnership identification & support for animation
- Define strategy & priority for prospection & activation plan
- Manage day-to-day partner relations and complex activities including co-marketing, co-selling, pipeline tracking and velocity, and compliance with cooperation agreement.
We are looking for an autonomous and resourcefulness profile who will be at ease in an entrepreneurial environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of successful business development with focus on enterprise technology and solutions
- Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual with a passion for strategic sales, identifying new opportunities and a tireless work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and "get it done” mindset
What we offer
Being part of an entrepreneurial and growing team
Strong Culture, work environment
Career growth and international mobility
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.