The purpose of the role is to fully support from a financial point of view the Euronext Information
Technology business that is primarily located in Paris and Porto. The main focus will be on the Internal IT
management accounts, liaising with Finance and IT managers to ensure financial information is correctly
captured and accounted for and show a fair representation of the activities by project, segment and cost
The role is responsible for the provision of high quality, timely financial analysis and pro-active support to
senior management. Financial control responsibilities include monthly closing, preparation of financial
reports, variance analysis vs. budget and forecast and reconciliation of financial data to Group Reporting
figures. The candidate needs to be technically strong, flexible, responsive and able to build effective
relationships at all levels.
It is a fast paced environment and the candidate is required to have a great appetite for change.
- Ensure accurate representation of Euronext business activities and presentation of the results to Business leads.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results and presentation to Senior Management.
- Assist in the yearly budget process and monthly forecast
- Reconciliation of global IT profit and loss to Group Reporting.
- Gather, analyse and provide all information related to IT, produce recommendation to IT Planning & Control Manager
- Identification of KPI’s and metrics to improve usage of deployed resources
- Assist in Capex management
- Support and assist the IT FP& A and IT Managers with ad hoc analysis and project work
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3/4 years of experience in financial controlling or financial audit
- Strong analysis skills
- Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good English skills
- Ideally the candidate would have a background in IT Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX software a plus
- Financial Services and/or Financial Technology finance and accounting experience preferred
In complement of any application, please address in English a CV and cover letter/email explaining your motivations and qualifications for the job.