Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in the mobility market and is the #1 car rental business in Europe. The Group has €2.4bn turnover (€2.8bn pro forma), 8,000 employees, and a presence in 133 countries, 5.7m clients worldwide and a fleet size of around 250,000 vehicles in 2017.
Founded in 1949, Europcar Mobility Group comprises 5 Business Units: Cars, Vans & Trucks, Low Cost, International Coverage and New Mobility, and operates several well-known brands such as Europcar®, Goldcar®, Buchbinder®, InterRent®, Ubeeqo®, Brunel® and Scooty®.
The International Partnerships Department is looking for his/her intern to support in developing the portfolio of partners from prospection to delivery.
- Ensuring a market benchmark to detect potential partners : in traditional segments (airlines, accommodation…) and in emerging business models (retailer, mobility app, home sharing and others),
- Preparing executive presentations for the acquisition of new Partners,
- Identifying key leads at potential partners and engage discussions,
- Supporting the team in Request for Information / Request for Proposal responses,
- Building business cases and contribution analysis with finance team,
- Coordinating internal stakeholders to create values for partners,
- Developing a toolbox in the frame of Request for Proposal replies,
- Implementation of new partners (airlines, hotels…) in cooperation with internal stakeholders,
- Working on new partnership delivery plan (press release, internal communication, promotion plan with the partners…)
Academic background: Business School
Prior experience: Sales and/or Marketing internship in an international context with analytics
Languages: fluent English is mandatory and another European language would be appreciate but not mandatory
IT skills: MS office (Excel (advanced), Powerpoint), Google Office, The Gimp.
Personal traits: Dynamism, creativity, autonomy, analytic spirit and team spirit