FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed close to 500,000 microloans and give more than 5000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth.
They are a team of 45 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.
We’re looking for a smart and ambitious data analyst to join us in Paris, France, to work with all the teams across the company. It’s a unique opportunity to understand the entire business.
You must lighten what we cannot see today via a strong business mindset and a data-driven approach.
What you will do
- Monitor the performance across all the teams, technical (backend and data science), product, marketing and finance team to help them get a data-driven approach to their work
Example: performance of credit scoring algorithms or usage of FairMoney mobile bank account
- Build prediction models to estimate the future loan disbursement volumes, future default rates
- Scale the infrastructure by maintaining the data analysis structure
What we like
- MSc from an Engineering/Business school + 3 years of experience in a top startup company
- Strong experience with SQL, knowledge of Metabase or Tableau is a key requirement
- Ability to tackle complexity in real-world environments
- Overall interest in the FinTech industry
- English speaking candidates (our working language)
- Knowledge of Python language is a plus
- Interview with CPO cofounder
- Technical test (SQL)
- Interview with Data Scientist
- Interview with CEO
- Meet the team