"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Headquarter is looking for an Apprentice Digital Finance Analyst (M/F) for in Nanterre.
Integrated in a team of 5 people, the role of the Digital Finance Analyst is to guarantee the effective functionning and data quality of the application used by the group.
In particular :
- Assure coherence between applications and business needs
- Manage consolidation of actual, forecast and strategic plan financial data to be provided to management in order to support decision making
Participate to the future developments of:
- New financial controlling tool
- Data visualization tool
1. Application admnistration:
- Ensure that the applicatons are available and ready for closing activities
- Support the application’s users
- Ensure the maintenance of the application accesses
- Collaborate with IT department team in order to guarantee the application stability and the service continuity
2. Key user:
- Proactively challenge business users in order to sustain the continious improvement of the applications
- Advise users about application of best practices and support them in learning the expected data and application data.
- Participate in change management activites linked to the deployment of new fianancial controlling and data visualization Tools
The ideal candidate will have :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering Information Technology or Business adminstration
- Good knlowedge of VB, Excel
- Good communication skills
- Go-getter in finding solutions & areas of improvement
- Advanced English required