Faurecia Interior Systems is looking for a Sales Efficiency Intern (M/F) based in its global headquarters in Nanterre. The Intern will report to the Business Development Director. The internship will last for 6 months, with a start in September / October 2017.
Faurecia (www.faurecia.com) is among the top 10 automotive suppliers in the world with 98,700 employees in 34 countries and 2016 revenues of €15.6 billion. Our mission is to design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. We focus on four business groups: Interior Systems, Emission Control and Seating.
The Interior Systems business group has more than 33,600 employees across 23 countries and provides Instrument Panels, Center Consoles, Cockpits, Door Panels, Door Modules and Acoustic Systems to major car manufacturers in the world. 2016 revenues were €4.5 billion.
To support strong growth across all geographies, Interior Systems is reinforcing its sales efficiency capabilities. As part of the sales efficiency team, the intern will be at the core of this reinforcement process with key responsibilities including:
- Interact with sales teams across the globe to understand their needs
- Deploy tools that facilitate business development in the short and long term
- Recommend improvements to current sales and marketing processes
Due to the global and transverse nature of this job, the intern will be in touch with several key functions at Faurecia Interior Systems including sales, marketing, finance and IT, across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
This is a unique opportunity to discover a fast-growing global company with a leading position in an exciting industry.
- Communication skills: need to manage productive interactions with several different stakeholders across the business group - fluent English is a must -
- Analytical skills: need to quickly understand, organize and use complex data
- Autonomy: must develop his/her network in short time and need to proactively advance his/her project
- MS Office: need to feel comfortable with Powerpoint and have proven macro skills with Excel
Duration : 6 months
Starting date : September / October 2017
Location : Nanterre