"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be."
Our Group is looking for a native English speaker Tax and Pricing Intern / Apprenctice for its Headquarter in Nanterre.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Review the current transfer pricing documentation
- Deployment of the standard documentation in the 35 countries where Faurecia carries on business
- Develop and implement of a reporting company’s transfer pricing tool.
- Ensure department compliance with domestic transfer pricing rules as they may impact the tax issues of the company
- Assist with the management and preparation of all transfer pricing documentation of intercompany transactions.
This opportunity gives the candidate a lot of responsibility, in a challenging environment. He/she will be linked to the V.P. Tax & Customs and functionally managed by tthe Group transfer pricing manager.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- High business school with accountancy and tax options
- Ideally knowledge in international tax law
- Anglo-Saxon / English native
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write clear reports
- Numeracy and accuracy
- Ability to analyze and absorb information
- Problem-solving and creativity
- Understanding of how businesses work...