"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our IT Department is looking for a Program Finance Applications - Program Manager to be based in Brières, near Etampes, France.
The Program Finance Applications (PFA) Program Manager is responsible for the applications in the product/process costing, pricing and Business Plan management domain, including:
- Ensuring the operational performance of the applications in place
- Conducting the IT projects, notably as part of the Company’s PLM program.
To accomplish this, the role of the Program Finance Applications Program Manager includes ensuring effective communication with hierarchy and internal customers, managing her/his team by setting up and following individual objectives, managing her/his projects foolowing the company’s standards, and contributing towards the follow-up, accomplishment and improvement of IT results. The main missions of the role are to :
▪ Plan and organize teams in order to optimise resources and effectively respond to demands.
▪ Guarantee the implementation of quality procedures.
▪ Manage the career development of team members in accordance with Group objectives.
▪ Ensure the integration of new employees and instigate any needed skill training and ensure an attentive follow up.
▪ Ensure the organization of subcontracting services.
▪ Responsibilities for the project :
o Realize and follow a detailed plan of all IT tasks: chart global process, define technical architecture, reserve resources, install technical environments.
o Be responsible for IT practices and methodology in projects.
o Respect IT budget.
o Identify and work with existing technical specifications and parameters.
o Determine project readiness (Go/No-Go).
▪ Analyse statistics in real time, ensure regular hierarchical and standard GIS reporting including KPIs.
▪ Recognize and anticipate common/persisting problems advise its management accordingly.
▪ Ensure plans of support concerning planning and quality.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
▪ Minimum 3 years experience in project management
▪ Minimum 5 year experience in Costing / Pricing and Controlling
▪ Ability to manage multiple complex projects simutaneously
▪ Ability to manage a team in a matrix environment
▪ Confidence to act autonomously while respecting company procedures and guidelines
▪ Ability to communicate, to take initiative and to react
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Masters degree, specialization in Controlling, Costing or Information Technology preferable