"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Interiors Business Group is looking for a Global Account & Sales Controller (M/F) for its headquarters based in Nanterre (92), France.
In an increasingly global & complex business environment, the Global Account & Sales Controller is leading the controlling of the Global Accounts and Sales activities.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Organize and ensure reliable financial/controlling information availability for the management
- Ensure availability of Global Account Profitability KPIs, including squeeze, claims, overdues and payment conditions
- Coordinate Program reporting process (Actual-P, Budget-P), ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency, and provide analysis vs. budget to anticipate and alert on major deviations
- Coordinate forecasting processes (budget, periodic forecast, …)
- Collaborate with customer business units (CBU) controllers, obtaining/providing/validating proper analysis and information
- Control and manage the selling price variation or payment term evolution
- Act as the financial business partner of the Business Group Sales organization, and provide analyses and recommendations to the management
- Be the worldwide support controller for Sales organization, developing their financial awareness
- Based on relevant financial analyses and jointly with the Business Development management, propose actions plans and strategies to the management in order to achieve the operationnal targets (especially payment terms, selling price variation, customer account strategy, commercial negotiation construction…)
- Support the sales on account planning and forecasting activities, to identify and propose levers to improve account business model
- Ensure all financial related procedures compliance
- Identify and deploy best financial practices for Sales (squeeze, claim & cash management; account planning)
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures when relevant
- Provide all necessary information requested by internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Masters degree in Finance (business school, university or engineering background)
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience in controlling within an industrial environment
- Good accounting knowledge
- Business-minded and strong team worker
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Fluent in English mandatory