New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Group Quality department is looking for an Intern – Lean Manufacturing (M / F) in the headquarters of Faurecia, in Nanterre.
With the Group Quality Program & FES Auditor Director, you will be involved in the projects development of our continuous improvement system, in an international context.
1. Contribute to the FES (Faurecia Excellence System) Handbook update
- Analyze existing documents and resources and sort them
- Update the documents with the expert’s team
2. Define FES trainings:
- Define the standard training content with the Operations and Faurecia University
- Develop different support Method to deliver FES Education: Formal Classroom, Training workshops, Digital Learning / Virtual Learning incl. serious games
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master Degree in School of Engineering
- English required: daily professional use;
- Very good command over the quality tools and IT
- Autonomous, initiative and sense of responsibility