Our client designs and manufactures high-end electronic devices dedicated to construction site safety. With 80% UK market share, our client installs and maintain anti-collision systems, anemometers, warning obstruction lights and cameras to tower cranes and other lifting machines.
As one of the leading players in the market, our client has unparalleled experience for distribution and installation of its electronic systems. They also enjoy a wide network and partnerships with the market's greatest manufacturers globally, instilling exemplary know-how and optimum performance throughout the chain of offered services
Who we're looking for -
Our client currently has an opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking, professional Technician to be based in Paris, France. The successful applicant will be travelling nationwide & worldwide and needs to be flexible as booked jobs can change regularly.
The successful applicant will be -
- 17th /18th Edition qualified
- A valid and in-date CSCS or ECS card holder
- Electrical background with at least three years of experience as an Electrician/ Electricians Mate
- Comfortable working at heights confined spaces and preferably have a similar certification
- Be flexible and willing to travel
- Full GB licence (maximum of 3 points).
The Technician is a key member of the team, responsible for
- Programming, installing and troubleshooting Anti-collision systems
- Covering a network of clients within France and globally.
- Full training is provided.
Package on offer
A competitive salary + company vehicle + smartphone + meals + benefit