The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Are You Looking For a Great Place to Work?
Join The Game!
At Gameloft HQ, as an intern Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
You will be the main link between Gameloft’s Community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as creating and implementing the content calendar for our games. You’ll be working closely with the Community Management Lead and Digital Marketing Specialist to analyze and research best practices within the gaming industry.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- Play games and benchmark social features that would work the best for our player profiles
· You play mobile games whenever and wherever you get the chance;
· You’re a social media wizard! No matter the channel – Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, you’re there. You know how it works and you can explain it to anyone;
· You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
· You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
· You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
· You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reactions or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
· You are fluent in English, other languages is a bonus!
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing digital sector.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
- An international position in daily contact with numerous affiliates in countries on every continent in the world.
- Permanent contract, full-time position.
- We are offering relocation support. Job also available in Montreal.
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ: self-serve fresh fruit and warm beverages, lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance coverage.