Would you like to join a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up located in the middle of Paris? Well this offer is for you!
Green Panda Games is a start-up specialized in developing and publishing mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms. We create and publish games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, idle, sport).
We are profitable for a number of years now and are looking to grow our hyper-casual publishing business further at a rapid pace. We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals who share the aim of wanting to become a big player in the mobile gaming industry in the months to come. For that, we need your help!
You will join a high-performing team where your work will be important and valued. You will have a lot of responsibility and will be required to learn fast and be a full contributing member of the team in a short time.
What you will do
As a Digital Advertising Analyst, you will work directly with our Head of Monetization. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Manage marketing campaigns and optimize revenues for our mobile games
- Evaluate different advertising networks as well as partners on the potential revenue
- Negociate with our partners in order to get best prices
- Handle different tools to ensure ads distribution
- Check our revenues and optimize important marketing indicators between different partners to get the best profit
- Work as a team with our Developers and Project Managers to maintain our marketing architecture and ensure our ads production
Skills we are looking for
- Bachelors degree, Masters is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel
- Previous experience in a mobile marketing or data analyst role required
- Ability to provide concise and informative reports
- Excellent analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Fluent English is a must, French or other languages is a plus
- Passion for the mobile game space is a big plus