Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the company’s Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing Manager – Ledger Vault will lead our outbound marketing activities on our enterprise solutions, and be responsible for presenting these products in ways that will strengthen our brand, foster scalability and boost sales. The person will be part of the Marketing team based in Paris.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to develop, position and promote our enterprise products – including managing our go-to-market plans, building loyalty with our clients & communities and generate sales leads for our solution.
You’ll need to be adept at crafting product assets & messaging for the financial industry, understand what makes a compelling value proposition, and be a credible partner to multiple internal & external stakeholders (including our product, commercial, R&D and design, as well as external clients & partners).
You will bring your experience, creativity, and detail-oriented approach, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate.
The activities of the Product Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop product messaging, international rollout strategy and core positioning for Ledger enterprise products & features in coordination with Ledger’s product management & strategy teams.
- Develop targeted promotion, thought leadership & communication strategies to raise awareness, drive ongoing adoption and cement Ledger as the go-to solution for enterprises seeking crypto security solutions.
- Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools such as product assets, sales presentations, sales trainings, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areas.
- Provide Event management, PR and community management with insights, content & stories around our products & industry.
- Be the product marketing expert for Ledger enterprise products solutions by analyzing the market landscape, needs and trends.
- Improve our quantitative & qualitative understanding of our consumer base, market & competition internationally to shape product direction and ensure product-market fi.
- Support the launch of new features and highlight our narrative in coordination with our PR and Community management strategies.
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or marketing management experience.
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field.
- English: Native or Bilingual.
- Experience in the financial / banking industry a must, familiarity with blockchain a plus.
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects, from strategy direction to go-to-market execution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in market analysis and strong quantitative skills.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple, wide-ranging topics.
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Design.