6 months, Île-de-France
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Business Group Faurecia Clean Mobility is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Intern. The position will be in the New Technologies department and will be located in Bavans, France. Within New Technologies, we are working on innovations that will promote sustainable mobility in the future. As a Business Development and Marketing Intern, your work will be a critical element to help develop our business.
- Responsible for market size analysis, based on internal resources as well as external information
- Contribute to the Definition of the unique selling points for a New Technology product
- Support the Business Plan and Financial modelling by building market intelligence:
- Analyse the global landscape regarding policies, infrastructure and industry as well as consumer trends relevant to the innovation
- Build well-reasoned models and forecasts of potential global markets
- Survey of alternative technologies and their competing or supplementing environments
- Contribute to defining the right product, business model and timing for the innovation
- Manage the competitor survey
- Identify for each product the main actors on the market
- Create and update follow up document of each competitor with the key figures
- Work on an introduction documentation for internal (Sr. Management) and external (Suppliers, Partners, Customers) promotion of the technology and its associated potential.
- Be excited to actively contribute to Clean Mobility innovations
- Take ownership and be focussed on tangible results
- Good communicator able to transfer complex information into well-reasoned, compelling messages
- Be a fast learner
- Create his/her network within the company
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams from marketing / engineering / purchasing and others
- Working towards a degree in Business Administration and/or Master of Engineering
- Analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit, agile working style
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as to work independently & to take own decisions
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English