Jabmo is the leading international platform for Account Based Marketing (ABM) software company. We help B2B companies sense buying signals across digital touchpoints and engage target accounts through website personalization, advertising and sales alerts. We've built the “Hyper Aware” platform for Account Based Marketing because B2B buyers have changed more in the last 5 years than any time in history. We are an international company with offices in Europe, USA and Mauritius. We are expanding globally, and we offer lots of opportunity for professional growth.
- Contributing towards the data enrichment initiatives for the company to grow and enhance overall data quality for the company.
- Working with a wide range of online research platforms and tools to perform your duties effectively.
- Thinking creatively and suggesting ways to improve our data management processes.
- Online research of information pertaining to companies under evaluation.
- Verify information on the company websites to cross check information available.
- Update our database with relevant information.
- Contribute towards the enrichment of existing data.
- Contribute to minor projects.
- Suggest and implement process improvements.
- Collect relevant information from online sources as well as other recognized sources.
- Assess whether information available are pertinent for our engagement team.
- Update the database with information collected and ensure that the data is accurate. (Quality).
- Contribute in projects linked to the department and company’s offerings.
- Participate if needed in other targeted engagement initiatives.
- Using various tools and platforms in the data management initiatives.
- Degree in a Business Information System or Management with Information System or any related technology/management discipline would be preferred.
- Previous experience in data-entry, database administration and management or online research skills would be an advantage!
- Fluency in English is a must! Resume in English.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) would be an advantage.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of database management systems, (SQL, Access etc…) is a plus.
- Dedicated candidate with a can-do attitude and a strong willingness to achieve excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity to learn a lot and see your actions make an immediate impact. This job is for someone who loves a challenge and wants to work in a fast-paced international company. Competitive compensation package.
Please submit your resume in English