The Klöckner Pentaplast Group is a global leader in rigid and flexible packaging, printing and specialty solutions, serving the pharmaceutical, medical device, food, beverage and card markets, among others. Klöckner Pentaplast plays an integral role in the customer value chain by offering innovative films and packaging solutions. Through the acquisition of LINPAC, an international market leader in the production of primary fresh food packaging and food service solution, kp expands its capabilities. Founded in 1965, Klöckner Pentaplast has grown from its initial facility in Montabaur, Germany, to current operations in 18 countries across 32 locations and over 6,300 people committed to servicing customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.kpfilms.com.
You successfully sell kp pharmaceutical packaging products and services in Germany. As first point of contact you assist in any questions regarding your products and actively help your customer to get the best solution. Making contacts is your daily business – you love to maintain and expand your relevant professional network.
- Negotiating and closing deals as well as delivering professional and convincing sales presentations to customers and potential customers
- Actively promoting new developments and new services in cooperation with the Innovation and i.center Groups
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs
- Monitoring and evaluating the competitors` activities
- Detecting profitable future business opportunities by systematically analyzing the current situation
- Solid reporting and assessment of your sales activities and results
- Representation of the company by attending trade association meetings and events
- Interacting with many stakeholders from Purchasing, Product Development and R&D
- Commercial or technical university or college degree with min. 5 years of experience in sales of products requiring explanation, ideally in pharmaceutical packaging
- Proven track record in continuously growing a territory as well as existing accounts through referrals and producing outstanding revenue by working with long sales cycles
- Profound knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and experience in dealing with complex customers
- Strong technological expertise to excel in technical discussions with R&D or comparable on eye level
- At ease with CRM systems
- Familiarity with profitability concepts and the ability to monitor the evolution of volumes, product mix, sales and margins with your customers
- Enjoying travelling and acting independently in a continuous changing and growing environment
- A high level of fluency both written and spoken in English
Location: This position allows you to work from your home office
You want to join a fast moving highly focused energetic sales team?
Where results, capability and ambition are recognized and rewarded?
Where target driven entrepreneurial customer focused behavior is part of the culture?
Then kp is the place for you!