Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. KONE South Europe, Middle East and Africa is one of KONE's five area organizations. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the area.
We are looking for
This Role description applies to Sourcing Unit Managers and Sourcing Unit Specialists. Sourcing Unit Managers and Sourcing Unit Specialists are support the Sourcing Unit Manager/Director and Sourcing Category Management through the execution of the sourcing category and unit plans in a unit. This includes identification of local sourcing opportunities, managing supplier tenders, acting as contract owners for selected suppliers, managing related supplier relationships as well as keeping agreement/prices lists up to date and ensure they are fed into operational purchasing systems for usage.
Sourcing Unit Managers / Specialists are located in both Supply Line and Front Line organizations and typically report to Sourcing unit Managers (SuM).
In a large unit the Sourcing Manager can lead a team of Sourcing Specialist.
Skills, Education and Experience
· Negotiation skills, contracts management, relationship management, local supplier management, technical understanding, local supplier market understanding.
· Additionally for Sourcing Manager: people management and stakeholder management, Category technical understanding.
· Technical and/or commercial degree
· Fluent level of English, additional languages are a plus
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management or relevant area
· Related spend expertise is an asset.