Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
- Executive Search - helps you attract the best executive talent with the right fit.
- Hay Group - helps align your organization and people; developing, engaging, and rewarding them to achieve business success.
- Futurestep - delivers professional talent with impact.
Through combined strength and expertise, we have an unrivalled ability to address the full talent lifecycle. Insights are supported by data on more than 20 million professionals in 114 countries.
The Hay Group Products department provides HR consulting services and tools for organizations to support their employees throughout their career life cycle. We provide compensation data and rewards strategy, talent management services, employee engagement and work design consulting.
The Business Development Associate Intern is providing sales support to business development colleagues within Hay Group Products department. There are three core functions that comprise this role: client meeting support, business opportunities research and sales administration.
- Provide research information on clients and prospect organizations, including organizational structure, key executives, latest news, strategies, and financial health
- Partner with sales team members on leads, databases and client meetings.
- Provide expertise and support for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) in the creation of client proposals.
- Act as first point of contact and back-up for sales team.
Skills & Experience
- In a Master’s degree program in business, marketing or related field
- Proven sales experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Highly proactive with self-managed drive and a willingness to be flexible/adaptable when needed
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and utilize internal resources
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, with the ability to quickly learn internal database software and other new bespoke systems. Experience in CRM software is a plus
- Knowledge of the HR sector would be beneficial
- Professional level in English