Founded in Paris in 2009, Kpler is an intelligence company providing transparency solutions in energy markets. We develop proprietary technologies that systematically aggregate data from hundreds of sources, ranging from logistics and commercial, to governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we are able to deliver our clients with unique real-time market coverage.
We rely on intelligent people to build intelligent software. Our team is composed of individuals of various backgrounds, with diversified skill sets and international experiences. Our clients are players across the energy market spectrum, with offices from Houston to Tokyo.
We are looking for a great candidate who is interested in having an internship at fast growing, innovative and creative company. The offered position involves working with the Sales and Account Management team to support their day to day operations.
Your tasks will include:
- Working to enhance our marketing materials and handbooks
- Researching and identify prospects worldwide, analyzing the information and processing it in our database
- Preparing weekly/monthly internal and external notes
- Assisting account managers with data queries and customer support
It could be the perfect fit if...
- You are studying in a Business School or equivalent
- You have an international background: you've lived or studied in different countries and have great international exposure
- You are native or bilingual in English with excellent oral presentation skills (mandatory) and ability to connect instantly with people
- You have Photoshop / Illustrator skills and are familiar with social media and design
- You are an enthusiastic team-player, able to multi-task, a quick learner, able to work with short deadlines, and have good analytical skills
- You have interest in Oil & Gas, Finance or International Trades