Kpler is an intelligence company providing transparency solutions in energy markets. We develop proprietary technologies that systematically aggregate data from hundreds of sources ranging from logistical and commercial, to governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we are able to provide our clients with unique, real-time market coverage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
What is the job?
As a passionate and dynamic, International Talent Acquisition Intern, you will be in charge of helping your Talent Manager to conduct the full life-cycle recruiting process for our 4 offices (Paris, Singapore, Houston and London), from developing sourcing strategies to identifying top talents all the way through offering negotiation and closing. Moreover, you will be responsible for keeping the team happy and positive!
- Proactively searching talents for all Kpler offices (Paris, Singapore, Houton, London) - Leveraging all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talents into our process
- Work closely with managers across the organization to define priorities and collaborate on the recruiting strategy to attract top talent (Sales, Market Analysis, Engineering)
- Maintain and improve the company branding and job posting on Kpler career page and the different job boards
- Organize and lead the candidates’ interviews, reporting and the follow-up process
- Represent Kpler at Job Fairs, community events, meetups, and conferences, and contribute in developing our presence on social media
Top reasons to join the team:
- Join a team with a real mix of people from 20 different nationalities, speaking 10 different languages
- Evolve in a fast-moving company with the possibility of getting a permanent position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You could be a good fit if...
... you are about to graduate from university and you look for a first experience in a fast-paced environment
… you have a first experience in talent acquisition/recruitment
... you speak English fluently (mandatory)
… you enjoy meeting people and you have great communication skills
… you are able autonomous and proactive and you want to contribute to the company growth