Ledger was launched in 2014 by eight experts with complementary backgrounds in embedded security, cryptocurrencies and entrepreneurship, united around the idea of creating secure solutions for blockchain applications, when this market was still in its infancy.
What you will do
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for building-out the functions of a top performing procurement practice companywide. Your main responsibilities would be to foster relationships and lead negotiations with key suppliers and internal stakeholders, to provide business intelligence to all key budget holders, to assist in the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes, and to create efficient and timely processes.
You will bring your experience, creativity, and detail-oriented approach, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate.
• Ensure Ledger and its internal stakeholders the best ROI for all sourcing activities. Ensure Innovation, Quality, Services and Cost competitiveness.
• Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to Ledger
• Analysis and documentation demonstrating key cost saving opportunities
• Revised terms and contracts for identified opportunities leading to improved efficiencies and ultimately reducing cost.
• Responsible for full sourcing process including development of demand & scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process
• Provide input into internal client’s scope of requirements and specification design, proposing best practice approaches to the market
What we are looking for
• Proven track record of delivering cost efficient and innovate supplier solutions
• 5-10 years previous experience in a Procurement environment that regularly engages with the internal customers as well as the supplier base at a senior level.
• Experience of FMCG environment (preferably brand/IP experience).
• High level of leadership and autonomy
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75002)