Ledger was launched in 2014 by eight experts with complementary backgrounds in embedded security, cryptocurrencies and entrepreneurship, united around the idea of creating secure solutions for blockchain applications, when this market was still in its infancy.
What you will do
Reporting to the company’s Marketing Manager, the Community Manager will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. The person will be part of the marketing team based in Paris.
You will bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate.
- Define & implement the Community Management strategy to address our communities (two main segments: consumers and developers) on all main channels (Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Ledger Dev Slack, Ledger Customer Support Forum, LinkedIn, Google+).
- Define & implement a proactive community management to create, engage and develop Ledger’s communities and turn these communities into a credible & reliable source for our customers (crowdsourced support/ power users) and an useful resource for Ledger (beta-testing & external app development program, influencer marketing).
- Define & implement the daily intelligence monitoring tools to assess in real time community sentiments and trigger alerts.
- Define & implement communication guidelines for each of our channels (moderating policy, internal authorizations, tone of voice…) including Ledger’s major indirect sales channels (e.g.: Amazon).
- Implement strategies for crisis management in support of legal and PR (including training sessions).
- Help redefine the Ledger Customer Support forum channel, in cooperation with Customer Success.
- Define KPIs / dashboard to get a quick view of general “health” of the communities, with monthly stats to assess progress (ex: response time).
- Build clear processes regarding interraction between communities and Customer Success.
- Participate to external events planning.
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75002)
- Experience Level: > 5 years