Minimum 5 months, Paris
English job in Paris
Lefty.io is the User Generated Content platform whose powerful search engine, digital rights management, and publishing modules let small and large businesses find stunning pictures on social networks to boost their marketing campaigns and digital communication. We hire the best people. We set aggressive goals. We take on big challenges. Here are some of the things that our engineers have been working on in the past few weeks:
• Developing snappy, beautiful UIs.
• Writing big data pipelines that crawl, process, and index terabytes of data.
• Improving the efficiency of computer vision algorithms to classify images and detect spam.
We are a laid back startup but we get to the point. You won't find foosball tables or scores of free food. However, you'll be located in the heart of Paris and will set your own working hours. You will be joining a world-class team that includes alumni from ENS, Ecole Polytechnique, Centrale, Stanford, Google Search.
We are looking for a talented computer vision engineer to be part of our computer vision group. You will work on cutting-edge machine learning and computer vision problems, write production code, directly test new algorithms in real-time on our large photo and video datasets, and work alongside our core development team. Here are some things that you will be doing :
• Develop highly scalable computer vision systems for detection, classification and related tasks.
• Develop novel solutions using a combination of technologies based on engineering requirements.
• Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production.
• Experience implementing machine learning algorithms. Computer vision algorithms and knowledge of some open source libraries (caffe, Torch, …) is a plus.
• Mastery of at least one mainstream programming language (C++, Java, Python, Go, etc...).
• Experience with video analysis is a plus.
• M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields from Top Level university.
• 2+ years of academic or industry experience (preferably at a tech company).
We will also consider outstanding candidates with little industry experience. How to apply Send your resume to email@example.com with subject "Computer vision scientist".