4-6 months, Paris
English Jobs in Paris
We believe that with the right tech information, driving your business to success is much easier. Machine data is that kind of incredibly valuable information, coming from the very core of your business operations. So we created Logmatic.io, a friendly platform continuously evolving to make your life simpler.
Logmatic.io’s founders have more than 10 years experience in real-time big data software as well as business development. Their goal is to democratize powerful tools to facilitate decision making. After launching Focusmatic, a real-time BI solution for online marketers, their plan of action has now developed into Logmatic.io.
About the job
As a DevOps / Infrastructure intern, you will help us build our "fault tolerant, highly scalable & low latency" platform. Within our 5-people R&D team, your role will be to craft and deploy the tools that Logmatic.io needs for regular updates while ensuring top uptime for our service, turning on 24/7. Continuous integrations, automatic benchmarks, deployment, performance, scaling, robustness - our agile R&D team has many interesting challenges to tackle and share with you. We're using the latest coding languages as well as Docker, Ansible, Microsoft Azure (with almost 100 servers), Kafka, Elasticsearch and many more! Join us for 4 to 6 months, starting in 2017.
- Engineering / Computer Science Student
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Bonus: experience with NoSQL databases
- Is passionate, loves technology and is entrepreneurial - and wants to conquer the world!
- Open-minded, team player
- Based in Paris (in a 30-company incubator)
- 50% of transportation fees covered
- Afterworks every friday when we get to taste good wine together
- Salary 1000 - 1200 euros Gross
To apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org