6 Months, Mazars International Headquarters, Paris region
English job in Paris
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. The Group draws on the expertise of over 17,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies in the 73 countries that are part of its integrated partnership.
In order to better support Mazars’ business and help enhance our reputation worldwide, the Global Marketing team was established. Today, we are looking for an innovative, ambitious and internationally-minded student to join our team.
• Assist the Global Marketing Director and team to implement the global Marketing plan which includes global marketing campaigns, client facing materials and digital solutions;
• Provide project-based support in updating existing digital tools on WordPress and various content management systems;
• Help prepare tenders and business material across all sectors and services;
• Prepare internal communication for each deliverable;
• Respond to country requests on an ad-hoc basic;
• Co-develop the concepts and content of global marketing programs as well as distribution plan.
You will be a member of a dynamic, international and digital and business-centric team; contribute to both strategic and operational projects; improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience; learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural and educational backgrounds; and gain hands-on experience across different disciplines.
• English native or bilingual proficiency
• B2B and digital marketing experience/knowledge
• Experience in InDesign, WordPress and CMS systems appreciated
• Strong soft skills and team mind-set
• MBA/Master’s Student (BAC+5) : gap year internship or final internship
Based in Paris, the internship runs for 6 months from September 2017.
Paris Business District la Défense