Paris business district
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specializing in audit and assurance, accountancy, financial and business advisory, tax and legal services. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global conglomerates, as well as start-ups and public bodies at every stage of their development.
At Mazars, we offer
– Our people an opportunity to be part of an adventure
– Our clients a different perspective, delivering trust and creating value
– Society a commitment to promote Business. For Good®
Today, we are looking for an innovative, ambitious and internationally-minded student to join our global marketing team and support our sector-based go-to-market strategy. The team is truly international, with members coming from Boston, New Delhi, New York, Paris, Toronto, Rotterdam and Shanghai.
– Be a member of a dynamic, international and digital and business-centric team;
– Improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience.
– Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities, cultural and educational backgrounds.
Based in Paris, the internship runs for 6 months as soon as possible (November 2017 ideally or January 2018).
– Assist the sector-based international marketing managers to implement their yearly plans
– Contribute to marketing idea generation, copywriting, and development of business content and client-facing materials (incl sector-based presentations and proposals)
– Take an active role in managing external client events, as well as helping on the organization of annual seminars for different internal communities
We welcome candidates with
– English native or bilingual proficiency
– B2B marketing experience/knowledge
– Strong analytical and research skills
– Good writing skills
– Organizational and project management skills
– Strong soft skills and team mind-set
– MBA/Master’s Student (BAC+5) in a business or marketing related discipline