Founded in 2016, Meero aims to revolutionize the world of photography by allowing photographers to dedicate themselves to their passion. From developing income streams to market research, invoicing, post-production work, and delivery, Meero takes care of all of the laborious and time-consuming tasks which make the industry challenging to work in.
To address these challenges, Meero has developed innovative tools which enable brands, and will soon enable individual customers, to order custom photos and videos from around the world. Meero manages the shoot and production processes from beginning to end, guaranteeing unbeatable prices and delivery of professional visual assets in as few as 24 hours.
Discover Meero: https://bit.ly/2KhnIqr
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Operations Manager in the Operations Development team, you will cover many aspects of our growing activities. You will be in charge of the operational framing & project delivery of our new business lines.
- Help sales representatives to frame the client needs and fit it to what Meero can do;
- Manage operations for clients that can shoot all over the world;
- Guaranty the delivery of the different projects with internal ops teams;
- Understand the business needs of merchants in a dynamic environment and serve as the primary relationship liaison for business, technical and high priority customer service escalations;
- Develop Meero processes for photos shoots in new types of industries;
- Give visibility on your activity to your management team through strict reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You have a first relevant experience in Business Operations / Account / Project Management / Consulting, ideally in a startup / tech environment;
- Good relationship skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results oriented;
- Good knowledge of existing marketplace businesses (e-commerce, consumer service startups);
- You have an ability to think out of the box;
- An experience in E-commerce would be a plus.
- Interview with your future manager & another team member
- Speero interview to make sure you're aligned with Meero's spirit & values
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.