English jobs in Paris
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Woolworths, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Rue du Commerce and Menlook.
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
- Monitor and qualify growth opportunities and threats
- Monitor our NPS (Net Promoter Score) and execute strategies to improve it
- Insure timely response to customer success queries
- Assist in the management of VIP accounts with the Customer Success team
- Contribute to product development
- Benchmark Customer Success practices, tools and ideas
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We love talking to people 🙂
- Passion for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, another language would be a plus
- Passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment would be appreciated
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio and free food/drinks & (very) regular team parties
- Immersion in the parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups