English jobs in Paris
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Woolworths, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Rue du Commerce and Menlook.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl has uniquely created a new market fueling growth for over 90 companies in more than 15 countries. The Mirakl team is now comprised of more than 100 people spread across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich. Mirakl people include some of the world’s most experienced marketplace experts.
Mirakl is a privately held venture-backed company that closed a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in July 2015. Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to join our Operations & Delivery team as a Sr Project Manager.
As a key member of our Operations & Delivery team, you will play a critical role in helping our multinational clients launch Mirakl’s platform and get them set for long-term success. Working directly with customers to understand their requirements and goals, you will provide best practice integration guidance and training to ensure optimized deployments.
As a Project Manager, you will be the go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting the technical implementation of our platform within our clients’ e-commerce ecosystem. The ideal candidate to join our team should have strong communication and analytical skills and be highly customer oriented. We are seeking someone with technical aptitude, project management expertise and experience in e-commerce. This role will be based out of our Headquarters in Paris.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API’s, and popular web frameworks used by our customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl’s products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects is key.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on a technology solution.
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-faced work environment
- English fluency – any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients