Founded by the world’s leading pioneers in the field of neuromorphic vision, Prophesee develops computer vision sensors and systems for application in all fields of artificial vision. The sensor technology is inspired by biological eyes, acquiring the visual information in an extremely performing yet highly efficient way.
Prophesee’s disruptive vision sensor technology entirely overthrows the established paradigms of frame-based vision acquisition currently used everywhere in computer vision.
- Execute forecast, planning, budgeting and analysis: define, analyse, follow-up KPIs on a regular basis, and anticipate risks and “what-if” scenarios. Work with team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Analysing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to the management and to the Board.
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions
- Lead treasury, tax, administration
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow
- Lead Purchasing and Sales process
- Manage Legal issues (NDA/fundraising/BoD/audit/contracts…)
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with a first managerial accounting and financial experience in the Semiconductor or Tech (Hardware+Software) B2B industry with exposure to a rapidly growing start-up environment.
- MSc degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required
- 5 + years of accounting and financial experience
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or tech (hardware+software) B2B industry
- Experience working in a growing start up environment
- Multidisciplinary position that demands a diverse set of skills
- Build and strengthen relationships with an ecosystem of external consultants/advisors (legal, accounting, admin,…
- Wear many hats and be creative: develop a deep understanding of the company’s challenges (business model: software vs hardware; product vs licensing; EDA tools and Foundries;…) and figure out where to prioritise and invest
- Advise in fundraising, equity negotiations, customer deal’s structure etc providing a solid view on the financial impacts for the company
- Stretch the company’s funding by knowing which expenses to cut without harming the business
- Understand the unique relationship between data, decisions and people
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.