A start-up created in 2010, Better Collective Paris has a portfolio of over 100 online consumer guides pertaining to mainly sports betting and online gaming, reaching targeted audiences across over 30 countries.
At Better Collective Paris, you can:
- Join a growing business with internal career progression opportunities;- Develop your skills within a cross-functional team environment (internal training, seminars and conferences);- Work in an international environment (and discover our English humour, Italian coffee and Spanish spirit).
We are looking for a content manager for our english-speaking market to develop driven traffic to around 50 different wordpress websites. The ideal candidate is a strong writer who is organized, quick, and has the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
You have a keen eye for online content: your editing skills can breathe new life into any copy and your writing is impeccable. Your insights in analyzing with marketing tools (keyword studies, analytics and search console) and optimizing user experience have been tried and tested.
Your English is flawless (other languages a plus) and you know how to address user’s issues in their terms while you know how to organise your content to get it SEO friendly. Your experience has led you to manage writers and drive SEO performance on sites.
What we expect from you:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum two years relevant experience (including internships)
- SEO editing, and proofreading skills on a variety of topics
- A UX sensibility in web-products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (multiple languages a plus)
- WordPress experience
- Team spirit