S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions in the real-world or an e-shop.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. In order to support our international growth we are looking for a Designer based in Paris !
Responsibilities / Main Activities
- Create mobile advertising formats using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads
- Layout and design ads
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation
- Basic fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 integration are mandatory
- Mastering After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator are mandatory
- Digital and mobile knowledge are mandatory
- Basic fundamentals of animation
- Minimum one year of agency experience
- Experience working with major national and international brands
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school
- Fond of digital and aware of the last trends in mobile development
- Passionate about mobile design and UX
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace advertising agency environment
- Team Spirit, rigorous, polyvalent and independent
- Professional English mandatory
- Based on profile/experience
Required Elements to apply
- website / portfolio
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.