S4M (Success for Mobile) is a fast-growing mobile ad tech company founded in 2011 in France. Today we work with more than 500 advertisers to manage their mobile advertising campaigns worldwide. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Communications Assistant based in Paris.
Internship of 6 months or longer. A proof of enrollment/convention de stage is a legal requirement for an internship in France.
Start date: November 2017
- Community Management: daily social media posts, creation and publication in English and French
- Events: external and internal events coordination and communication
- Internal communication: Create and communicate with the entire company content in English to strengthen our corporate culture (internal newsletters, satisfaction survey, best-practice sharing, etc.)
- Content production: Translate, create, and publish external communication contents in English and French to promote the S4M brand (blog posts, client emailing, etc.)
- Assist in monitoring and reporting to provide insights on how to improve digital content engagement, and brand visibility
- Fluent in English with professional proficiency in French – Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge/1st experience within the digital media ecosystem – knowledge of ad tech market and digital advertising is a plus
- Proven technical writing skills, ability to synthesis and adapt complex data into company and industry discourse
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and quality driven, with strong creative skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com titled Intern Communications Assistant.
Our aim is to reply as soon as possible to your application. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of CVs, we can only reply to successful candidates.