Selency is the leading European marketplace for pre-used furniture and home decor. The start up was launched in 2014, and financed by serial entrepreneurs & Accel Partners. The growth is very fast and the ambition is to become the new brand for home decor in Europe.
For this job position, you are analytical, strategic, and a results oriented leader who is hyper focused on scaling user acquisition, retention, and revenue.
Your main responsibilities/challenges will be:
Performance / operations :
Monitor campaigns with an ROI approach.
Analyse performance of each marketing channel; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
Test into new marketing channels; scale them if performance is in line with targets.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to confidently create and execute a long-term growth strategy for Selency.
- Develop the online go-to-market plan for the countries we’ll launch in the next few months, deciding on the optimum spend allocation across channels.
- Select and support implementation of appropriate tool to run online marketing operations more efficiently.
- Provide leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team.
- Push strategies and tactics to increase customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Take full responsibility of the marketing budget and create timely reports and analysis.
- 3+ years experience in a growth and/or data role.
- A degree from a top business or engineer schools.
- Strong analytical skills to support data driven decision making.
- Experience managing directly Paid Search campaigns.
- High energy, "can do" attitude, thriving in a fast-paced environment. Start up experience a plus.
- Innovative, structured and business minded all in one.
- Outstanding communication skills including verbal, written, & presentation.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Able to think strategically while keen on being very hands-one to do what has to be done.
- A Business Intelligence/Data background and an experience in a customer centric business are a nice to have 🙂
- Comfortable with some ambiguity – we move fast and priorities will change
- Very pragmatic, independent and rigorous.
- Fluent in English.
- Team spirit and a super nice person 🙂
What we offer at Selency :
- A very ambitious project, in a very fast growing & internationnaly environement.
- A unique work culture, and amazing colleagues !.
- A competitive salary with a stock options package.
- A beautiful new office in the center of Paris (9th district).