Singulart is the new online portal to discover and acquire art from talented contemporary artists around the world. It is sometimes hard for artists to earn a decent income from their art and to market their own work - especially outside their home country. We believe that artists need more support.
Singulart is an international and innovative online art gallery. We search and find international, talented talents every day and present them to a worldwide audience of art lovers and collectors. We want to become THE world's leading online art gallery
As an online pure player, our Product is at the heart of our business. We’re looking for a Product Owner to connect with Singulart’s various teams and help us innovate. Under the direction of the Product Manager (cofounder), who has been in charge of the product since Singulart’s launch, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the vision of Singulart and the needs of our artists and clients, able to then transform them into relevant features.
- Working closely with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to plan, build and launch product features.
- Defining the future roadmap for our products and managing the roadmap against KPIs / product goals.
- Writing specs, managing project execution, A/B tests, UI/UX wireframe, and defining product roll-out strategy.
- Discovering and presenting new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data.
- Conducting user research & testing to recognise new customer insights.
- Understanding Singulart’s competitive position in the market and executing our strategic plan to become the first online art gallery with a global reach.
- Helping us empower artists all over the world.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Data-driven: you understand how to use data to guide product decisions.
- 1-3 years of product management experience.
- Strong sense for design.
- Empathetic: you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face.
- Execution-oriented: you’re highly organized, comfortable managing many workflows, know how to make the right trade-offs and ensure that teams ship on time.
- Collaborative: you work well with all kinds of personalities, and collaborate effectively with teams across multiple geographies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You’re fascinated by art
- You’ve worked on a B2C marketplace