Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
Smart’s engineers and scientists develop the next-generation technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment that values performance and high-availability: our platform manages over 1 000 000+ ad requests per second per second and our dataset is about 3 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 2TB additional data per day) thanks too efficient code supported by a stable infrastructure and data-driven intelligent algorithms.
Our innovation team based in Paris and Nantes is composed by 70 straightforward and energetic individuals working in an Agile environment, ready to tackle the most complex technical and algorithmic challenges.
As part of our data-science team your missions will be to:
- Take data scientists’ code and making it more effective and scalable; and introduce them to various programming rules and good practices
- Abstracting away parts of code that might be used in the future
- Explaining the reasons behind architectural ideas to devops team
- Improve existing algorithms to analyse increasing volumes of data and provide accurate feedback on Smart’s activities
- Brainstorm with the other team members to improve existing optimization system
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning system, running tests and experiments
- Study and transform data science prototypes
About you 💪
Minimum Qualifications :
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in software industry
- Great programmer with strong coding skills in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and scientific libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience in an object oriented language like C#, Java or Scala
- Good understanding of general data science algorithms and machine learning
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Good knowledge of math, probability and statistics
- Strong awereness in production and industrialisation
Extra Awesome Skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Participation in data science competitions like Kaggle
- Passion for playing with large volume of data
- You like data visualization and frontend development
- Devops spirit