Since 2014, we have been developing a powerful Big Data algorithm called ELISE which stands for Evolutionary Leading Intelligence & Scoring Experiment. We are creating algorithms and models to score millions of users’ influence and their interactions by data mining social media platforms and more than 200,000 medias. After years of R&D and expertise, our engineering lab is now proud to deliver global solutions focused on Data Intelligence to drive businesses towards successful strategies in the entertainment industry (music, cinema…). Find more info about our products using ELISE in Fortune, Techcrunch or Forbes.
At ELISE, you will be part of a dedicated Development team. In your role as Data Scientist, you will report directly to the CEO and join a team of 15 people.
- Apply your knowledge to the in-depth analysis of large volumes of data and algorithms to meet specific needs
- Work within our R&D team to build ever more innovative solutions in real time through data from massive datasets, streaming platforms, social media, online articles, etc.
- Improve existing algorithms & tools allowing to explore and analyze more and more data and provide accurate feedback on our activities
- Develop new algorithms & new approaches to provide accurate predictions and forecasting statistics
- Brainstorm with the team on how to improve the existing optimization systems
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, and a great team spirit
- You are curious, ambitious, organized, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a team player, energetic, enthusiastic, able to evolve in a start-up atmosphere
- Proven experience in Statistics (i.e. statistical analysis, regression analysis, ) and/or Artificial Intelligence (i.e. Data Mining, Machine Learning, ) and/or Operational Research
- Expert knowledge of these technologies or equivalent: Python 2 & 3, SQL, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge on text analysis with lstm, naive bayes classifier
- Knowledge in image analysis with CNN, Resnet model
- Knowledge in time series analysis with LSTM and regression
- Knowledge of these libraries: sklearn, tensorflow, keras & theano, nltk, and flask library
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies, which makes you a real asset to imagine algorithms ever more relevant in connection with different industries
- Nothing frightens you!
Do you want an exciting position in a fast growing startup with advanced technologies? Do you like challenges? Come join the adventure!
Send your resume and cover letter with the position in the subject.